Chapter 6

Your POV
When the submarine emerged from the ice water outside of Eagle Island. The giant door of the sub opened. Revealing us and we were all decked out in snowsuits to protect from the subzero conditions. All of us were looking really good and It was the moment that we've been waiting for.

Red, took his first step but accidentally slipped, but he grabbed onto me and thinks he can't fall if he grabbed and we fell all the way down the ramp. Red was on top of me and we blush. Until the others fell in.

All of us stood up, and notice what loomed in the distance. The volcano

"Ok guys, Lets do this" Red said and we nodded.

"Here we go!

"We got this!"

"We got an island to save!"

"Two islands, We have two islands to save" Until.....

"I can do it! I've made a terrible mistake!" we turned to see mighty eagle said that. "What are you talking about?" Red ask him.

"Z-z-z. Zeta!" He said as I was shock.

So that means..

"Holy mother of Megazod" I whispered to myself "What, what is it?" red heard me "So that means he's.. my freaking dad" I whispered to him as he was shock.

"Who's Zeta?" Bomb questioned him.

"The leader of the eagles. The one who's been trying to destroy our islands....... And my ex-fiancé" he said and I was shock. But the birds stared at him disbelief.

"And you're just telling us this now?" Red ask him.

"It was many years ago. in the 1990s. She was the smartest girl in school, and I have incredible sense of fashion. It was love at first sight. She was the best thing that ever happened to me, and since I wasn't ready to mate life"

He was scared

"And naturally, I......Abandoned her"

The birds were shock "How could you leave her like that?" Silver ask him and gasp. "Because I.. am a coward. Many of you didn't know that about me" Mighty eagle said as the others didn't answer him. "I assumed she's been heartbroken ever since. And its all my fault" He said as I look down "So, this is Beyonce were talking about?" Bomb asked.

I stared at him and he stare at me back.

"Until I recognize you. (Y/n) Eagle"

I was a bit crying and everyone was shock and gasp, except for red and silver, even chuck too. "The first you came to the cave, I barely recognize you, because you look-a-like me.. and your mom, but your beak isn't that big" He said while laughing a bit and I hug him and he hug me back, but he push me away.

"You know what? I just remembered, I have something to do back home!" He said and fly away.

"Thanks for the help......dad" I said in desperately until red, silver and chuck came and we had a group hug. "Thanks guys, I really need it"

====================================================

We made it to the base of the volcano. I was with red and explaining to him that the lair has many securities and guards. Mostly there is a big eagle guy.

"Okay gang, Listen up. This place is crawling with security and guards. But you guys follow me-" Until everyone except for me, giggled at him.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on?" He asked, as leonard and bomb were laughing, And leonard proudly revealed an ugly eagle. An absolute........ eagle costume that all for them had crafted it. It was enormous, and big enough to fit everyone.