you get caught making out

warning: pg-13, lemon

shoyo hinata :

you were standing outside of coaches shop, and the wind blew your skirt up an hinata saw and he rarely gets turned on.

"mmm baby..." he whispered to you making you jump
"hina...! you scared me!"
"I'm sorry" he whispered. he started kissing your cheeks and neck

"mm baby.." you moaned
"come on" he chuckled
you couldn't resist, you started moving your lips with his. hinata's hand slipped to your hip and waist and pressing it flush against his. your hands his face.

"hinata" you here someone whisper.
but you both dont continue.
"HINATA!" the person yells
hina groans. "yes?"

you've never seen hina so turned on.
i

t was kageyama who was calling his name.

"come on, the bus is here, boke" he grumbled.

tobio kageyama :

it was right before a game, you were still on the bus and you and kageyama were in the back making out.

you were under him and he was sucking on your neck.

"baby...yo-mmmmm...your game"
"come onnnnn, a couple more minutes"

you and him kept going at it then you heard the bus door open.

kageyama practically teleported off of you and fixed his uniform and you saw daichi and he looked at the both of you in disgust.
"just...go inside.." he sighed
you both fix yourselves a little and run out of the bus.

kei ttsukishima :

you were sitting on ttsuki's bed, watching him play a game.

you were soooo bored and you wanted some skinship.
you crawled to the edge of the bed and wrapped your arms around him, he turned his head.

"hey, princess" he grumbles as his fingers tap and play with buttons on his controler.

"ttsuuuuuuu, baby im" you stopped talking to get infront of him "bored" you finished your sentence.

"mmmmm fine, only because I love you dumbass" he said and pulled you into his lap.
you pecked his lips and smiled.

"no, come back" he smiled.
you kissed him again but longer. his hands sliding towards your ass and moving you back and forth slightly. your hand rubbing his head.

then you both heard a gasp, you both look to the left, and there's ttsuki's big brother.

"I'm-" he said, and then walked away.
you then hid your face in ttsuki's chest.

tadashi yamaguchi :

it was after practice and you and yamaguchi were outside of the gym against the wall, he had picked you up and you were up against the wall.

he then started leaving hickies in your chest. you softly moaned
"tadashi..." you shuddered..."babe..." you whispered.