My mother is a complete comforter when disaster strikes

When i told my mom she wasnt very happy.

"Mom peeta is a complete nincompoop" i say.

"What makes you say that?" she responds, and she doesn't look very happy. After I won my games she really liked him, so to here me call him a nicompoop probably doesnt sit well with her.

"Because he ruined my life!!" i shout. i can't beleive he got me pregnant!! the jerk!! the nerve!!

"Well you killed him an d he probably didnt mean to after all he loved you" she says gravely. she still seems very cold-blooded about that. Even though i should have been the cold-blooded murderer.

"No He didnt." I say with spite in my voice "He loved Johanna not me That cheater not that I care"

"Well I am so sorry"

"Yes. Dont be. Your very comforting mother." i say hotly.

I wish my first child would be with Finnick. And anyways i cant be a parent. I am way to irisponsible and cruel and muderous. Plus what child would want theire mother to have killed their father just to be with their stepfather. I  woudnt.

"Well thats very lovely and what are you going to do"

"Nothing but marry Finnick and be myself" I sound like a fairy princess or a virgin.

"Oh well I wash my hands of you but maybe your father can talk sense into you" She begins to walk away

"MOM, HE IS DEAD!! stop being crazy. you just wish he was still alive. but he isnt so stop diluting yourself"

"No, I told we split"

"Well then give me live proof" i say.

I turn thinking my mother is off her rocker when I see him. It's my father.