Prologue

Running. that's the only thing that I could think of, other than pain. He, who was my father, had gotten a pistol and recently shot me in the ankle. I was limping throughout the forest, trying to get away from him.

"Where are you, you little bitch?!" My so-called father yelled after me. I just kept running, ignoring him. I was leading a trail of blood after my footsteps. I looked back to see if I could see him, although I didn't.  I had looked in front of me jut in time to see the edge of a tall cliff.

'I'm finally able to end all of this pain.' I calmed myself and looked over to my right side to find a small bush full of roses. I limped over to the bush and picked one. 'It seems like my happiness is over. This is going to be the final time I cried.' I walked back over to the road to my death and held the rose up to my chest, turned around, closed my eyes and  jumped backwards. My long, brown hair and my long, black dress was waving in front of my face and body. I smiled slightly as I fell.

To be continued...

Hey guys! Hoped you liked the prologue! Tell me if I should continue this because I started this story just because I was bored. Should I? Leave a like or comment if you think I should.