Classmates

What a wonderful day.

You could say.

Except not for Visha.

She had somehow been falling back on her grades without much explanation.

Her friend Erya was an average student who had passing grades. Their teacher was a good woman, she even knew her teacher well because she's her auntie y'now, and she also knew that her auntie was an honest woman.

Oh yes, Miss. Carol was known as an honest yet diligent woman.

That's what she's described at least.

"Visha, sweetie, you're falling behind your grades on two subjects..." Carol said, frowning in complete disappointment as she clasped her hands down on her desk.

"Sorry, Miss. Carol." Visha sighed.

She was also disappointed with herself.

Carol smiled warmly before saying, "I'm going to have to assign you a tutor, alright?"

"Of course, Miss. Carol." Visha complied.

"I know exactly who can help your case. I'm sure you've heard of her before." Carol said while handing Visha a folded paper.

Visha raised a brow.

"I know her..?" She mumbled while unfolding the paper.

The only thing written there was an address and a phone number.

"She prefers to keep where she lives and her phone number a secret to everyone in the school."

Carol began to whisper with Visha having to look around them before leaning close slightly before whispering, "they keep the location of her house a secret..?"

Carol nodded before whispering, "yes, and... I know you like her so I took every pride to let you spend time with her."

Visha perked up, sitting up straight on her chair, her face went red. She finally just figured out who Carol kept hinting on.

Leaning back forward, she whispered, "don't tell me it's Tanya..."

Carol leaned over with a smirk and nodded.

Immediately did Visha gasp and cover her red face while averting eye contact.

Carol chuckled.

"This is for helping me with figuring out who was cheating in the first-period exam." She whispered before standing up and making her way over to the metal drawers.

"You can leave now if you want. You'll have to call them so you both can plan out your tutor sessions." She said while looking through the papers.

Visha was sweating bullets as she rushed it out of there with the paper shoved inside her bag.

...

'So this is her phone number, huh...' Visha hummed while staring at the piece of paper.

"What's that?"

She shot up when her roommate suddenly sprang behind her. What a jumpscare it was.

What? Doesn't it scare you whenever you're looking at something private and then your roommate suddenly pops up behind you without warning?

"Uhh... N-Nothing!!" Visha stammered while hiding the paper.

Erya pouted. Placing hands on her waist, she gave Visha a stern look while saying her full outright name.