LOVE SPELL. S3. P14

14*

Sidharth entered the bedroom with a beautiful orchid bouquet in his hand.  Shehnaaz thought it was his kind of apology for coming so late , she became happy but put an angry expression on her face.

Actually she had returned from the hospital two weeks ago and since then she's been spending her time, reading novels and eating tasteless healthy foods.  Though the doctor didn't suggest bedrest for her but he suggested something worse.  Her diet chart is the worst diet chart ever possibe,  shehnaaz thinks. She was missing pastries very badly.

She expected she could spend some good times with Sidharth watching movies or telling stories or simply gossiping before the babies arrive . Shehnaaz even made a complete plan of enjoying these last beautiful days of freedom with Sidharth and Rita Ji.  But that didn't happen as he was too busy in completing his works because once the babies come his work was going to be affected badly.

  Sidharth handed her the bouquet and a card and said _' Netra gave you these!'
_' kaun ?  Kiyun? '
_' Kiyun Ki,  she can't manage her time to come and meet you though she really wants to.  She's very busy. ' Sidharth said while changing his shirt. 
_' To kisne kaha mujhse milne ke liye?  Maine to request nehi kiya ki,  madam aap please mujhse milne aaiye. Aake mujhe dhanya kijiye. ' Shehnaaz said sarcastically.
_' Tumhara uske saath problem kya hain.  I don't understand. Why do you always seem to be irritated with her? ' Sidharth asked in a quite harsh tone. Because he can't always warp his word in a sweet  coat . He was too tired by his day schedule and later on some other jobs.
Shehnaaz became angry in a moment. 
_' Ohh!  She's too busy to come and see me. That's fine!  Then how could she make time to meet you ha?  Bewakuf beythi hun main? Mujhe kuch samjh nehi ata? '
_' OK, you can assume whatever you would like to. I can't make you understand anything.  Main bahar ja raha hun. '
_' Its already ten thirty Sidharth.  Ab bahar jaoge to dinner kab karoge? ' Shehnaaz asked being worried.
_' I already had . Tum kha lena . I'm leaving.'
_' Itni raat, kahan jaa rehe ho? '
_' Baby, why are you behaving like a...... Oh nevermind. '
He changed  into a white T-shirt and back brushed his hair . Then sprayed a nice perfume and  went out  .

' Iska chakkar kya hain? Keyse rudely baat kar rha tha mujhse. Bohut smart banta hain aajkal .  Hm,  you are frequently meeting  her,  I can guess very well . Ye  Miss Netra ka kya kiya jaye? Thora zyada nehi ho rha?  Ruko,  just return home  Sidharth.  Fir main dikhati hu .' She  continued bursting her anger in herself for a while. Then suddenly brought out her mind from this complicated thought and inserts that into the novel. 

Rita Ji brought her dinner in the room, so that she doesn't have to walk around . She fed her a bowl of milk and oatmeal  , that too without sugar.  Shehnaaz felt nauseous but now she's used to it and didn't vomit it out.  After having dinner Rita Ji snatched the book she was reading and put out the light.
_' Mom please.  Eysa mat Karo na please.  Aur hain hi kya meri life main ? Life to kharab ho geya mera. ' Shehnaaz tried to sound sad.
_' Mujhe sentimental karne ki koshish mat karo.  Chup chap so Jao.' ordered Rita Ji.
_' Mom I'm telling you.  Main sabse badla lungi.  Tumhara beta muft main attitude deta hain mujhe. Aur tum ye kar rhi ho. Badla lungi dekhna. '
_' OK I'll be waiting to see your badla.  Now please sleep. '
_' Wo abhi tak kiyun nehi aya?  Kaha geya hain bolo na. ' Shehnaaz asked while taking the medicine .
Rita Ji angrily replied that he didn't tell her anything before leaving.  She closed the door of her room and once more asked her to sleep .

Shehnaaz being very irritated by the behavior of her family  throws the bouquet on the floor and closes the door from inside. 

*     *    *

She could hear Sidharth's car arrived at the gate.  He parked the car in the garage and came inside.  She silently opened the hash bolt and waited for him to step in.  She was ready to act like being asleep but he didn't come in. 
_' Sidharth! You will regret it. Mujhse game kheloge?  Wait I'll teach you the game. ' She murmured. 

The door was opened and the light was turned on.  Shehnaaz kept her eyes closed.
_' What!  Ye yaha kiyun ayi hain! ' She was shocked seeing Netra came behind Sidharth . She came close to her bed.  Then she touched her hand and very gently said _' Shehnaaz,  Shehnaaz.  Come on,  get up.  Dekho surprise! '
_' Netra Di.  What happened? '
Someone started singing the happy birthday song. 
_' Shefali!  Haaye!  Aaj mera birthday hain?  Main bilkul bhul chuki hun. ' Shehnaaz jumped off the bed and hugged Shefali. 
Sidharth stood there holding a big cake box .
_' Oh,  I love you  Sidharth!  Netra Di thank you so much for coming!  Shefu!  Shefu tu keyse ayi ? It's so late. ' Shehnaaz continued   her happy blabbering.
Shefali said Sidharth brought her in his car to join in the celebration.  Sidharth handed her a knife and lighted a candle . Then everyone including Rita Ji sang happy birthday song for Shehnaaz.  Rita Ji hugged her and kissed on her cheeks.  Shehnaaz was overwhelmed with so much love that she was getting.  She was impressed even with Netra . Because it was absolutely unexpected from her.

After the celebration was over Sidharth went to drop Shefali at her place.  Netra had come in her own car. So she said she will return after spending a while with Shehnaaz. 
There was no one in the room when Netra said _' Shehnaaz,  I need to talk to you over something important . '
_' Ha Netra Di,  bolo. '
_' Dekho Shehnaaz . I'm really very close to Sidharth.  So close that.... '
_' Yes I know you two are very close . ' Shehnaaz said in the middle.
_' Pehle sunlo.  Wo mera bohut close friend hain, isliye mujhse sometimes aapni personal baatain share karta hain.  To usse baat karke mujhe feel hua that something is not right ..... I mean,  the way you think.... Something is not right with that.  Tumhe ek baat batati hun..... Mera uske saath kabhi bhi koi romantic relationship nehi rha hain.  Tum please dil main koi shak mat rakhna uske liye.  Tum shayad nehi janti,  wo kitna achcha aur loyal hain as a person.'
Shehnaaz didnot try to ignore her objection.  Because she sometimes really felt suspicious about her relationship with Sidharth.
She said _' Main shak nehi karti Netra Di.  Don't misunderstand me.  But wo apne past life ke baarey main zyada baat hi nehi karta. To batao main kya karun?  Questions karti hu simple sa. '
_' Past hain hi kya jo batayega.  Let me tell you honestly.  I used to like him in our university days.   But Koi deep feelings nehi aya . Still I tried to tell him about my feelings but usne seriously Liya hi nehi.  He said, come on Netra. It's just an infatuation. In fact usko koi bhi ladki passand nehi ati thi.  Pata nehi kiyun,  usko ladkiyo se darr tha ke he would fall prey to their fakeness and acting.  To ab samjhi tum,  humare bich kya relation hain ?'
_' I'm sorry Netra Di.  Mujhe kuch pata nehi tha. ' Shehnaaz was genuinely apologizing for she misunderstood them a lot.
_' Aur wo orchids bhi usne Liya hain tumhare liye.  He took my name only to irritate you.  Ha ha.  He's such a kid . Check the card na. '

Shehnaaz  picked the card from the bedside table.  Inside there was Sidharth's hand written note _' Happy birthday to my one and only love.  Netra ka naam kya liya tumne card ki taraf dekha bhi nehi ? Meri jalkukdi  moti baby ,  there are some pastries for you in the fridge......Just joking. 
Abhi kuch nehi milega. Wait  for two more months.  OK?  Ab Jaldi se so Jao. '

'Ugh!  Sidharth!' Shehnaaz clasped in the air angrily.  Netra started laughing then she hugged her dearly. 

//hit the like button.  Keep supporting guys. Thanks for reading. //