2

She felt the snow soaking her skin and robes. She doesn't seem affected by the cold and the umidity, plus a ironing feeling started to be felt on her tongue. She felt like a connection to every thing around her, yet not understanding exactly what was it, but it seemed fine and not so disturbing. Even the Stormtroopers that tried catch and kill her, seems to bother her, and, in a matter of seconds, their white helmets were painted in red by their own blood pouring from their necks and their armors were stripped and broken in multiple points.

She never felt so alive in ages. Never felt so energic and euphoric, almos invincible and unstoppable.
She ran a thumb along the trickle of blood that was running down the left corner of her mouth, and she sucked it with relish, in order to clean her chin.

She run to the shiny tiny point she saw at the orizon, but beneath her, the ice, now thin and cracked by the blows, broke and she fell.  The cold water swallowed her and didn't give her time to cling to the edge of the crevasse.  She attempted to swim upward but a current and a vortex larger than her overwhelmed her and the attempts to climb and break the ice above her head to get out and save herself were worthless.
All this until she lost consciousness of herself, and some imperial soldiers pulled her over the ice with thick steel ropes and take here again in the facility.

She woke up suddenly, animating and gasping for air.  The dream seemed so real it was a memory.  The beige tunic she wore was now a mantis of sweat and her hair a real disaster.

Pulling up from the cot, she collected everything in the shoulder strap that was under the bed and after rinsing quickly in the shower, she wore light and comfortable light-colored trousers, a dark cotton tank top and a bandana on her head, so as to cover herself  from the sun of Arvala 7.

Although it was her last free day she did not feel it as such, also because she had the feeling that her jailer, at some point, would change his mind and would not deliver her or in any case would free her.

She found the Mandalorian and Kuill outside near the big and shiny ship, talking. When she arrived near them, she didn't talk or greet anyone, only a sign rich of unspocken words with the head to Kuill just jumping in the cockpit, in the nearest seat.
The Mandalorian initiated the ship's take-off sequence and within minutes they were ready to jump into hyperspace.

The silence wasn't unconfortable  until the mandalorian, with deep and husky voi e said to her:
"We will be on Nevarro in some days. One bad nove and you are in the carbonite."

She turned to look at him and planted her eyes at the visor, right where the bounty hunter's eyes should have been.  She said nothing but a nod, just to imply that she understood what she said shortly before her and she turned her gaze to the stars that ran outside.

The Mandalorian was in somehow surprised, excitated and strange by the reaction of Eira.
He looked in her reflex in the window and look for any detail, as to study her weak points.
He didn't had to touch her bare hands on the knuckes to e stimate that were more resistant than common steel.  He then wondered in comparison to the beskar if they were similar in any way or if they would break.

By now she had removed the bandana from her hair, leaving free the hair arranged in two half buns on the sides of the head, under which the hair was free to frame her face.
He looked over at the Child in the crib, but he was still sound asleep.

He had a kind of strange feeling since he'd picked up the girl, wondering why the remnants of the Empire wanted two such innocent-looking subjects.

A sort of tightening sensation gripped his chest, but he ignored her, constantly telling himself that it was just a job like so many others.
Well paid, that was true.
Without a chain code, this is also true. 
But one like many others and some one has to done it.