🌟The Misaki stairs🌟

Yashiro's POV: after climbing those stairs I see a phone it starts ringing "Wait! Senpai don't!" Calls Kou I ignore him "Hello I am Misaki and I need your help to find my Left arm the one I use for writing hurry up now class will be starting soon" says the voice My blood goes cold but we go off "Hey~ Kid look at this you like what you see~" says Hanako I look at him to see him holding a dirty mag "No way! Keep it's away from me Hey!" Shouts Kou Ugh boys are so weird I roll my eyes and look around then I find something

A few minutes later
"Sooo? What did you guys find?" I ask Kou pulls out a masculine arm and Hanako a robot arm I sweatdrop I start scolding them then Kou starts looking away "Um S-Senpai you uh look different" he says "Hm? Something wrong?" I say flipping my hair and then it falls out we all become silent "It's okay Yashiro" says Hanako "S-Shut up!" I say embarrassed then i throw it then...

Your POV: you wince you get thrown into the pile of dolls Aoi~San has disappeared and you were battling number two "Just give up already!" Says number two "No!" I shout I turn to cut her but she avoids it and Kicks me hard so then I feel my self losing consciousness the last thing i remember is the scissors cutting me dang it I failed I hope you guys come soon...

Yashiro's POV: As we all run I feel something grab me I squeal and look down there were dolls attacking me "Yashiro!" Cries Hanako "Stay away from Senpai!" Shouts Kou knocking them away then picking me up we all run then we get to the door "Here are the arms you picked" the Mokke say holding out the arms Kou grabs the nearest one and yeets it in then we run continuing up the stairs until we get there there we see a monstrosity "The body and leg are perfect..." I sigh then we see Misaki there Kou and Hanako start blaming each other when... "Oh it's perfect!" Misaki said we all looked at her like she was crazy then she stood the thing up and she pushed it a bit it moved but then it fell "Oh another failure what a shame" said Misaki "Where is Aoi! And the others!" I shout behind me they failed as well" said Misaki I gasp I see Aoi and Akari behind me "No..." I say then I run over to her and start to cry "Senpai look out!" Cries Kou then he blocks the scissors with his arm it turns into a doll "Senpai snap out off it! And hey what happened to my arm!" He said holding his arm "Yashiro get up" Hanako said plainly "N-no" I cried "No one can die here" he said I look up at his face it meant there was still hope I get up "You need to do me a favor and go down there" he said "How?" I ask a few moments later I'm tied up and at the edge "Me and the Kid will distract her while you destroy the Yoshiro" he says then he kicks me down "W-Wait!?" I cry then I fall down...

Finished finally with this hurray!