Randy 🐝🌵 part 1

Andy pov
We had just done an amazing show in Birmingham. Rye had been giving the roadies a randy show the whole time. I played along because it was good fun for everyone. Except there was a problem i wasn't gay. Rye was and he liked me as well. We got back to the hotel and Blair was telling us who we were sharing with. Of course i got rye as my sleeping buddy. We walked In to the room and saw the one thing i dreaded. There was only one bed for the two of us. Luckily rye offered to take the floor. I agreed with him happily. We settled down and i started to go to sleep. Rye then sat up and came over to my bed. He crawled in between my legs.
A- rye what are you doing
R- shh just let me pleasure you
A- I'm not gay
R- so was i but here i am
A- no
R- how about a quickie and stays between us no strings
A- alright fine
R- really
A- yes before I change my mind
He then starts to take off my pants. He strokes my cock a few times just to get it hard. I'm now hard as he starts to tease me. I thrust my hips upward wanting more.
R- ohh someone's needy
A- shut up
I tell him as i start to blush as he speeds up i moan. He then takes me in his mouth and instant pleasure takes over. I'm a moaning mess i tell him I'm about to come. He starts to suck harder and i come in his mouth. He swallows and looks at me with lust in his eyes.
A- do whatever you want to me
R- what
A- please rye i need it
He then proceeds to take off all of our clothes. He starts to kiss me i kiss back and he goes down to my neck. He found my sweet spot and sucked on it. He then flipped me over and put a finger in me. I moaned and he added another. He got me stretched enough and pushed his dick into me.
A-faster
He did as i asked and went faster. He kept hitting that spot and i almost died. I then felt myself getting close. I then shuttered as he came in me. I then came all over my chest. He then got in between my legs and licked it all up.
R- you taste good baby
He then pulled the cover over us and we fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and I was sore. I heard the shower running i decided to get dressed for the day. I packed all my stuff for the next stop. We got a text saying to be in the van in 30 minutes. I yelled at rye the time he then came out. I decided to go and talk with brook.
A- alright I'm gonna go talk with brook I'll be back before the van
R- ok but i have a question
A- what's that
R- Andy i felt something last night and i don't wanna ignore it i want to be with you not like a fuck buddy or anything but a boyfriend maybe even husband
A- what
R- I'm serious
A- I'm sorry i gotta go
I then ran out the room and went to jacklyns room. I saw brook and we started talking.

Ok so part 2 is coming up have a good night or day. Also if you have any pictures you would like me to include please message me on one of my socials.