Ot4🌵🙈🐝👾pt2

3rd person pov

As brook was sucking mikeys nipple and rye was kissing Mikey. Andy was suddenly very turned on by it all. Andy then stopped which caused rye to stop and that caused Mikey to stop which caused brook to stop. Rye looked at Andy with concern.
R- what's wrong babe
A- I'm like really fucking turned on right now haha
R- well let me help you out
Andy blushed as rye started kissing him pationatly. Ryes hand wondering over the blondes body. Mikey then made a move on brook as the others were doing their thing. He slowly lifted brooks shirt off and licked his chest and tummy. Rye heard brook moaning and stopped and looked. Andy took that as a opportunity to help both of them. He then layed rye down on his back pulling off his remaining clothes. He then teased ryes tip and kitten licked him up and down. Rye moaned out profanities as he was in heaven at this point. Mikey saw this and looked at brook who understood at once. Brook was following Andy's lead. Rye then stuck his fingers in mikeys mouth as Mikey put his in Ryes. Andy was going deep down on ryes cock. Rye then flipped them over so andy was on the bottom. Rye then put his fingers in andy slowly. Mikey had had enough of brooks teasing and pushed him down. Rye then stuck his dick in andy once he was prepped. Mikey then prepped brook pushing in to him at a fast pace. Andy and brook were different in that aspect brook liked it rough and Andy wanted gentle. Andy then came on the bed sheets as rye came inside him. Rye then pulled out kissing him on the head and cuddling him. Mikey cam in brook brook needed help though so rye started jerking him off roughly. Brook then came in ryes hand Mikey then licked ryes hand clean. Brook moaned at the sight and flopped down on the bed by Andy. Everyone was cuddling and sharing light kisses.
A- i have a question
R- what's up babe
A- well i was wondering if we could all try something
M- maybe but you have to tell us
A- i was thinking of us being a 4 way relationship
B- i want that to
R- me to
M- then i guesses it's settled
A- there's one more thing
M- what's up
A- I'm a little and i want you guys to be my daddy's
B- I'm a little to
M- i could totally do that
R- well alright let's do this
They all then went to bed cuddling.