🌼Chapter 1🌼

Hi my name is Lee soo-jin Areum, am at the age of 18. I am from Japan, I was sad that I was moving from Japan. Japan was were I spent all my life in with my grandparents and my lovely parents( note the sarcasm there)
And my best friend min Cha sook which I mostly consider as my sister, we have been best friends since when we were in diapers. My mom and her mom were very close friends in college back then, and that is how it lead me and Sook to being friends that no one can dare destroy our friendship, we are like inseparable. But I kinda wish she was my sister by blood.
     Ever since I was small I always wished that Min Cha sook parents were also my real parents or they will adopt removing me from this hell hole but it never came true.
         After the death of min Cha- Sook's parents, sook decided to move in with us I was very happy that we could finally live together under the same roof but I was much more sad that Aunt Erica and Uncle Eric were no longer with us, I loved them so much they treated me like their own daughter, and showed me how a parents love for their child felt like but now let's not talk about the past as they say

What has been done has been done nothing can bring back the past.

      It has been two weeks now that we moved to Seoul in South Korea and am still not used to this place, staying away from Japan makes me miss all those sweet memories, the sweet memories that am definitely sure will never happen again, I will always be trapped here in my dreams and saddnest but not reality.
    I miss all my neighbors even if I never came out that much they were still nice people who always came to visit and most especially the one person that I can never ever forget is Austin.... It hurts, it really hurts seeing the fact that he is no longer by myside the one and only person who ever supported me in this world.

    He was my everything that I could ever think of the one that made me to really understand the meaning of love but everything I mean everything had to be destroyed. Maybe I should just accept fate, maybe just maybe we were not destined to be together but I still have a problem I can't imagine myself moving on forgetting about our past together. It's impossible.

    I let my mind drift back to the day I ended everything, the day I will never ever forget and will always be a burden trapped inside my heart.

Flashback
     It all started a day before I was about to leave for Korea. It was a perfect day well not at least ,for me and Austin to have our last date before I leave the next day.

          Austin was not quite happy to hear that I was moving, so he wanted the last night of us together to be special. I was so excited to meet him again, being away from him feels like tomorrow will never come. I decided to look my best, I wore an off shoulder black floral gown that stops to my kneels. The sleeves were lace. Austin gave this to me as my birthday gift and I promise to cherish it forever.

            I put on my black wedge on, and applied red lipstick. I quickly got ready and was about to head towards the door when dad stopped me. " Remember to tell him that you are breaking up with him and I never ever want to see him again, got that." I was left speechless when I heard him say that, my heart broke as I let what he said sink in.

     " But dad...." I was cut off by his shout.
" My decision is final and if you don't break up with him then there will be a lot of circumstances."
" d-d-dad"
" I don't want to repeat myself again, UNDERSTOOD!!!!!" I flinched a bit as his words echoed around the room. He left me to my own thoughts, tears welled up in my eyes as Austin's face appeared to my face. I thought today would be the best day ever where I will stay in Austin arms and forget what was going on around the world.

      A low sob escaped my mouth, please just tell me this is a dream, tell me that am just dreaming that this is not a reality, tell me this is just a dream, I can't break up with Austin it is like destroying my life into pieces. I place my hand to my chest where my heart was beating, my heart belongs to Austin the only person I can give my everything in the entire world.