The Marvelous Club of Unity Forever | The Extended Avengers

A oneshot based off of AuAuNipah's book, Avengers: Zero to Infinity. It's such an awesome book, and I may or may not have two more ideas for this whole thing, whoops. I already asked for their permission and it's alright.

Probably read their book first to avoid confusion. It's amazing, you won't regret it. Takes place right after the final battle in Wakanda aka Chapter 20. Sprinkle in a few songs here and there shouldn't hurt ;)

Hope you enjoy, especially you, AuAuNipah

The battle has ended, finally. All the members of the Marvelous Club of Unity embraced each other in happiness and finally, they all embraced each other in the most heartwarming, comfortable group hug they've all ever been in.

Pepper agreed to get married to Tony a few months after this, and now almost everyone wants Tony to take them out for some food.

"Wait, I think I have a better idea. How about we all host this big victory party? To celebrate this victory we've achieved together! What do you guys think?" Tony asked.

"I think that's a great idea, Tony. We all need to have some proper unwinding after this." Steve says.

"With tons and tons of food, of course!" Clint pipes up.

"And music! There has to be music!" Shuri exclaimed.

"But where should we host it?" Bruce asked.

"How about here? In Wakanda? I think it's big enough for all of us, and everyone else. Is it okay with you, T'Challa?" Tony asked.

"It is alright with me. We will be having a grand party this evening then." T'Challa confirmed.

"So let's walk back to the castle now, guys. We should take it slow and easy, I'm pretty sure we're all exhausted after this big battle."

"First things first, who wants to choose the songs with me??" Shuri asks.

"Me! Me! Me! I promise you, I have good choices!" Parker exclaims.

"Alright then, Parker, follow me!" The two headed into the castle.

"Who here is good at making party food? Like, you know, small cakes, cookies, donuts, mini sandwiches, ice cream, all that." Hope said.

"I think I know a few recipes." Wanda speaks up.

"I'll help out too. I know how to make some sandwiches and probably pizza." Carol said.

"Alright, whoever feels like they're free, you can help out in the kitchen anytime you can." Hope grabbed Wanda and Carol's hands and dragged them in the castle to go to the kitchen.

"That leaves us with decorations. Alright, the rest of you, follow me. I know exactly what color scheme we should interpret."

-------

That evening, the inside of the Wakanda castle looked ready for a grand victory party. There was a spacious dance floor big enough for everyone, and on the sides were long tables covered in black sheets filled with all sorts of food and drinks. There were golden streamers decorating the top of the room and gold, silver, black, and white balloons are spreaded out everywhere. The people that were invited were Clint's family, Hope's parents, Scott's daughter along with his ex wife and her husband, Wakandans, Ravagers, Asgardians, people from S.H.I.E.L.D., Skrulls, Masters of the Mystic Arts, the people of Xandar, Parker's schoolmates and any other allies that helped them achieve this victory.

"A little to the right. That's too far, move to the left." Natasha says, directing Vision who's trying to put up the giant black banner that has a golden writing of 'We Did It!.