Chapter Three - Filling Blanks

"Fate takes turns for you"

-----

Harry Styles

    The club is packed just like always. Smells like sex and cigarettes. Just how I remember it to be.

     I sit at the bar and order a whiskey on ice.

     "Hey Harry. Whats up huh?" Max the bar tender and aslo one of the people I've come to know asks me.

     "Just need to blow off some steem" I said taking a swig of my drink. "Ah, work troubling ya." He says and I answer with a nod.

     I turn my stool around to look at the club... Well the people... Well the women. I look into the never ending throng of horny, drunk, and sweaty adults and scan my way to find a tolerable girl to spend my night with.

     I turn my head to see a red head looking at me with lust in her eyes and I know she's mine as I make my way over.

-----

     "Ah, Harry yes!" She said while I pounded in her and it wasn't much longer to my finishing. Not carrying if she came or not I pulled up my pants and breifs lowly on my hips and left the bathroom of the club.

     'I hope I didn't just get an STD.' I thought. 'I need another drink'  a better thought came to mind but before I could reach the bar I heard pleads.

     "I said get off me you creep! Get off!" I heard a heavenly voice. I looked down the hallway to my right and saw a slimy greaser pressing a girl to the wall. I couldn't see her but I'm gonna.

     "Hey fucker, the girl said stop or did you not understand." I loudly said. "Hey man stay out of this. Why don't you step off, yeah?" Anger boiled and shot out like a gun.

     "Thats it" I said more to myself and tore the man off the girl.

Rose

     Suddenly the man with blazing green eyes tore the man off me with great force.

     He looked familiar but I couldn't place him with my hazed mind. My savior was a tall handsome Adonis covered in black amour.

     His fists collided with the slime balls cheek and sent him to the floor. The man with the blazing green eyes climbed on top of him throwing one punch after another never ceasing to miss. Blood splattered out of the man's mouth. 'Oh god he's going to kill him'

     "Hey man stop. Your gonna get in trouble. Lets just go" i said calmly but sternly. His head snapped back to look at me. His eyes so memorizing, I was left breathless.  'I'm never drinking again'

     The man got up and grabbed my wrist and lead me out the club. "Hey do you have a way to get home" he asked softly. "Uh, I'm not sure. I don't know where my ride is." I said stressed and started bitting my lip out of nervousness.

     After a moment he spoke. "Okay I'm taking you home come on" he said looking down at my lips.

     He grabbed my wrist again and lead me to what I presume was his car. He opened the door and I scooted in the black range rover while he jogged over to the other side. But it was to late. I fell into a deep sleep filled with enchanting green eyes.

-----

     "Hmh. Sorry" I said while rubbing my face. "Where are we?" I say alittle closed of and a bit anxious.

     "At my flat. We are a few miles away from the club." He said and i said a simple 'oh'.

     The tension was palpable. Anxiousness filling me up.

     "Um, may I ask your name. I mean you did save me after all." I chucked alittle trying to relieve the tension.

     He stared me down. The connection to strong I couldn't hold his gaze. And then he finaly said "Harry".

     'Harry. Harry? I know that name.'  Harry! He's Dez's son.

     "You okay." He says alittle concerned while shifting on the bed to reveal his bare chest.

     My body flushed red when I realized he was only wearing tight breifs. And even more when he caught me staring.

     "Uh yeah. I just... Thank you" I said looking away. "Hey, I think I know you. Well, know of you. I met your family."

     His head snapped back to me and his gaze turned questioning. "What."

     "I'm Rose. My dad is Dan, the gang leader of the north. I met them at the welcoming party." I said more relaxed but still tiredly.

     "Oh." He said. "Come on lets get you home."

     The car ride to the saloon was pleasently silent. I didn't need mindless chatting to make me feel at ease.

     "I guess I'll see you monday." I said.

     "What?" He said confused.

     "We're attentending the same high school." I said with a chuckel and closed the door.

     "Oh." He said to himself and drove off.

Authors note

Lol you can tell im american because 'authors'.