Regret

3rd Person POV:

Sock and Jonathan were arguing over something Socks had done a that really embarrassed Jonathan earlier at school.

~Flashback~

Jonathan was throwing away the rest of his lunch and Sock just so happen to be rising head first out the ground and accidentally tripe Jonathan making him fall face first in the and empty trash can. Everyone saw and laughed at him. 

~End Of Flashback~

"Jonathan it was an accident! I didn't mean to trip you! I swear!" Sock screamed trying to convince Jonathan he didn't mean to embarrass him. "Sure you didn't!" he said sarcastically whats rolling his eyes. After 20 minuets of arguing Jonathan said something that cut deep into sock "I'm so sick of you're lying! I hate it I hate you I hope you do get fired so I can finally live in peace!" Sock froze as he felt tears roll down his face he was shocked that Jonathan said this but it wasn't the end of it yet.

"I-Is that how you really feel Jonathan...?" He stutter out. as Jonathan continued to rage "YES! It is I.HATE.YOU. And I could care less if you burned for all eternity! I would gladly watch you wast away!" Sock was crying even more now and flow as fast as he could to the one place Jonathan couldn't fine him other than hell... The addict... As soon as Sock flow off he realized he just fuck up very badly.

Jonathan POV:

"Shit." Was the only thing going though my mind as I ran around the house looking for socks but nowhere I looked every where....Every where except......The.....Addict......

Sock POV:

I was in the addict crying....Crying more than I ever did in my entire life and after life....But what can you expect when the one person you love say they h-hate you.... I cried for what felt like hour but in reality was only like 45 minuets....That was until i was summed to hell and told that ill become human dew to somethings that happen I was also told I already enrolled in school and all that stuff... And before I knew it i was back in the addict on the floor as a human I heard the door to the entrance open and in the door way I saw Jonathan standing there in aw to not see a transparent Me but a solid me.....