Missed This...

A/N: So I realized  that a lot of you haven't heard of 'w2h' witch stands 'Welcome to hell' and I get why bc it came out like 6 years ago idk how i even came across it bc i was like 6 when it came out but anyways um look it up on YouTube and you can watch the pilot in my opinion its really good and I'm excised for the next episode to come out which is hopefully soon. Any who enjoy this chapter !!!

Sock POV:

I. Love .School. I cant believe I would ever say that yet here I am on my why back to Jonathan's house.And I must say I can't wait for Monday to come though I don't think I can say the same for Jonny boy over there. Though i don't blame him hes been going to school none stop.Where as I haven't been to school in almost half a year and I kinda missed it after awhile ya know. Oh the bus stopped and Jonathan started to leave I followed close behind him. If I'm being honest right now I kinda like be close to Jonathan. Being close to him gave me a tingly feeling in my tummy and I loved that feeling. 

Jonathan's POV:

Sock seemed so happy to be back at school it almost made me smile.ALMOST. The bus got to our stop i just off with sock trailing close behind me. "So got any homework for art?" I asked trying to break the silence. "No but I know we both have math homework." he said in a 'mater a fact' tone of voice. "Sadly your right. So want to do it as soon as we get home or later?" I put my hands I my pockets and stair at Sock and he thinks for a moment. "We should get it done and out of the way so as soon as we get home." He smiles that big cute and goofy smile of his which makes me crack a small smile myself. 

We get home and go straight to my room as we enter the first thing i notice is that there are now "BUNK BEDS?!" I yell pissed. Sock covers his ears and me yelling before speaking "Calm down it's not that bad." I took a deep breath in and out "Yeah your right its not THAT bad..BUT I call top bunk!!!" yelled playfully as I sprinted to the latter that lead to the top bunk bed. "Hay no fair!!" he ran after me. In the end i got top and he got bottom. After doing homework we watched some movies ate and play some bored games before going to bed though i had to give sock on of my hoodies to sleep in. But he looked so damn cute in it.

Bye hoped you enjoyed it!!!<3