Introduction

There's so many webtoon novel right now. And all of them have the same genre or similarities like reincarnation, another world, royalty and so on.

This is just something on my mind because some male lead from these webtoon were hated by the fans. And that's why I'm a bit sad knowing people hated the male lead and dropped the webtoon because of that.

I just wanna share some of my 'ability' to guess who will be the male lead in the earliest chapter. So I will break it down to each of the webtoon that I've already read.

Truthfully is pretty easy to guess the male lead if you have already read so many stories, novel, webtoon and etc. You just need to focus for some tiny clue that the author pointed out for a moment and you can already guess it. Some of the clue is pretty obvious and there are some of it that you really need to take note of it.

Because all of these romance webtoon will have a similarities. That's for sure.

But first, here my advice how to guess it.

1. Cover

Yep. It's pretty simple right? For example Lady Baby. It's obvious the cover is Reas. So, you just need to wait and search for a silver haired guy to come up. And yeah! You can already guess he is the male lead from the first encounter with Lippe. Simple right?

2. Male lead usually have higher position in the royalty (King, Crown Prince, Prince or Duke)

This is pretty simple too. If the genre is about royalty, you just need to search for the hardest boy or looks pretty difficult for the MC to get in relationship. If you list all the male lead, they're either a crown prince, prince or duke. Let me list for you:

~ The Reason why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion (Duke)

~ Death is the Only Ending For the Villainess (Crown Prince)

~ Lucia (Duke)

~ The Justice of Villainous Woman (Crown Prince)

~ The Villainess Reverse the Hourglass (Crown Prince)

~ Why Are You Doing This, My Duke? (Duke)

~ Adelaide (Duke)

~ I'm Stanning the Prince (Duke / Prince)

~ The Stereotypical Like of a Reincarnated Lady (Duke)

~ Iris Lady With a Smartphone (Duke ---> going to be a crown prince(?)

~ The Abandoned Empress (Crown Prince)

~ Seduce the Villain's Father (King)

~ Daughter of the Emperor (Prince from another country)

~ Virtue of the Villainess (King)

~ I Don't Want to Become an Empress (King)

3. Cold or cool personality

Usually the male lead is someone who is not overly hyperactive or too warm or too kind. The male lead is usually someone with a cool personality which at first doesn't seem interested at the female lead.

For example like Noah, Callisto, Erudian and so on. At first they don't seem interested at the female lead. But as time goes on they'll become attached to the female lead.

Someone like Carsein (The Abandoned Empress) is not suited to be a male lead. Why? His personality is the type that is 'happy go lucky'. He is more suited to be a male lead in action manga.

4. The reaction of the MC

More or less all the author will give a few hints about what's the MC feeling towards the male lead. For example Estelle. At one point there's a hint where she thinks about Emel and blushing. So it's pretty obvious who the ML is gonna be.

And so on... Afterwards I'll continue analyzing it one by one according to the webtoon.

Hope you like. This is just for fun. Lol.