Death Is The Only Ending For The Villainess

Okay it's been a long time since I updated this post. Well I just finished the novel and feel the need to let out my thoughts. And here we go.

This webtoon or novel is one of the hardest to guest the male lead. Not exactly that hard. But there are 5 MLs that was introduced by the novel so it will be quite confusing. But just as I told you in the first chapter. One of my tips is about finding the one of the hardest or the highest in ranking.

Only one would fit the criteria. Yep the crown prince. Even though it was summarized by our MC that the crown prince is the hardest, but it was exactly that point that will make him the ML.

The two brothers will be eliminated immediately. Well they're brother and sister. Even though it was adopted. But of course I don't mind Beware Of Brothers's ML. Lol...

Vinter Verdandi is the type that will be friendzoned due to his kind nature. Although as the story goes he's not entirely that kind. There are some twisted thinking in his mind.

Eclise. He's... Well his position is too low. And even one of my friend said that he looks like a yandere type. Someone like him will be out of the question because well... His mind is so twisted.

So even though the crown prince looks like a bit like madman at first, actually he turns out to be the most rational person out of the 5 ML. For my opinion.

I like reading the novel but well, as the story goes I feel sorry for Eclise and for Derrick. I see most of the people hate Derrick. But well... I don't know. I don't hate him. He regretted it. He kneeled. He wants to change. MC's behavior is to vicious for me.

Eclise was mean to the MC but some people felt sorry for him. Why can Derrick be forgiven too? But I guess it was up to the opinion of each of us. But really I am a bit disappointed by the personality development of Pene. She changed from being cold to being mean and vicious. I don't like that.

Even Reynald was at least can be forgiven a bit by Pene.

Well I just want to ramble my thoughts in here. Feel free to drop your opinion. But please be polite. It just a character from the novel. Don't take it seriously. I'm just expressing my sadness because of Derrick's ending. Thank you for reading.