Chapter Nine

"where's the queen ? " Ask the man sitting on a throne like large stone ,pating an omega sitting near his foots .

" I'm sorry ! My lord , he's more stronger than we think he is , he can control everyone alpha ,beta and omega's , he more than a omega my lord " said zhu Hong as she bow to him.

"  Ah ! I see ! Now I really want get him as quickly as we can " said that man laughing .

" But what's the purpose of your to get him my lord "ask zhu Hong lowering his head.

That man stop laughing as he look at zhu Hong and  put his shoe on that omega head with force who howl in pain " I'm sorry ! master !please don't hurt him , please give me one chance "said zhu hong as he look at his omega brother lying in foots of that man.

" Of Course ! Darling "said that man he put his leg again on stone " go and check on that queen ,soon he will be mine and his powers too "said that man as he give his sign to leave.

As zhu hong leave he lift the chin of that omega who look so scared  " shall we have some fun "said that man as he get up and turned into brown big wolf with his grey eyes as that omega get up his legs shaking from fear than that man turned that omega and thrust in him mercilessly who howl in pain as tears flow from his eyes.

On other hand whole one day pass as yunlan sleeping in shen wei room peacefully , yesterday when yunlan sit beside his alpha suddenly his eyes turn brown and he fall unconcious .

" How's he ? Ask shen wei mother as she looking from window at yunlan ,no one is allowed to go inside or near the queen.

" He's fine emperor mother "said guo as he bow to her " don't let him came out on any condition " she said in serious tone.

" Of Course ! Emerpor mother " he said looking down " good and if you can't control him , send a signal ,i will send him to your help ".

" But...but...he's uncontrollable emperor mother "said guo scared by the just mention of that man.

" Don't worry ! He will just here to help you and he can control himself "she said as she walk away.