Chapter Twenty Three

" cheers ! For his highness "said yezun as they raise there glass then take one sip.

Today all alpha's ,beta and omega's is gathered for celebrating there queens Victory and also shen wei mother approved for there marriage .

Shen wei sitting on his throne wearing traditional white silk gown with red embroidery on it and really beautiful red ruby necklace in his neck waiting for his Omega .

Then horns blown as yunlan entered in hall wearing blue robe with white embroidery on it and beautiful necklace blue pearl  gift of shen wei in his neck .

He walk towards his mate waiting for him as shen wei extand his hand as yunlan take it shyly as they sit beside each other .

" Hail to king and queen " said yezun as he smile at couple but his eyes looking at cute da qing who's giggling beside Chu and guo .

While da qing Who's talking to guo can feel two eyes piercing him from behind and he knew Who's that person as he smirk and caress guo face and kiss his cheek fully aware of what he's doing to those beautiful eyes .

On other hand yunlan is so nervous looking at all the eyes looking at him and his mate so he sneek his hand toward Shen wei hand which on his lap .

Shen wei who's sitting smiling to everyone feel as a hand sneek on his waist like searching something then he feel it went down toward his sleeping angel who's getting awake now then he gasp.....surprised look in his face as yunlan accidentally grabbed his harden sword and now to get rid of his nervousness he's squeezing it which make Shen wei bite his lip hard to suppress a moan .

While yunlan feel better now but he inwardly think how soft Shen wei hand is as he keep squeezing it but as he look at his lover shyly he saw him gripping the throne side so tight as his as his knuckles turn white .

He squeeze his  hand as he don't want his mate nervous like him so he lean toward shen wei Who's smiling at others awkwardly as whisper " xiao..wei.. don't get nervous "as he squeeze his hand ( his sword ) again "I m here for you " he said smiling as he kiss his cheek softly as Shen wei groan controlling himself ,he want to swat his mate hand so he can relax but he also don't want his mate scared by this .

And there are few eyes on him " whats with that tight look on his face " said chu to yezun .

" Don't know " said yezun looking at the couple in front of them .

Finally shen wei glad to his mother as she announced that it's time for queen ans king get up to dance .

Shen wei and yunlan get up as yunlan take his hand back which make shen wei whine at empty feeling as his hard sword poking from his gown .

" God ! What should i do "said shen wei who went red as chu and yezun wink at him .

Suddenly shen wei turn and pulled his omega close by waist and Carried him bridal style to the dance floor also to hide his sword.

As he they reach he put down yunlan gently which make his hand brush in his erection as he bite his lip and close his eyes ,he don't know how much he can hold.

Then they exchange there drinks and take sip from eachother hands staring in eachother eyes lovingly .

After they dance for also full one hour which make yunlan beat red all time as he feel something poking his thighs .