Chapter Twenty one

" Master , i got a very valuable information for you "said zhu hong as he bow to that man sitting on his throne.

" What it is ? If it's really valuable i will give you what you want "he said smirking .

" Thanks for your generosity master "said Zhu Hong looking at his brother who's sitting in that man legs .

"So tell me now i Can't wait to get that precious Omega "said that man licking his lips .

" We observing him quite a long time and we notice that when he's a hybrid and a very dangerous one , we saw that whenever his eyes turn blue his became a possessive and dangerous omega how ever to try to come near the his alpha no matter what he will kill him or injured him badly and as his eyes turn to brown he don't remember anything and that is his alpha side weak and shy "she said looking down .

" Interesting "said that man smirking " his possessiveness is his weakness and I will use it perfectly ".

"I'm really happy dear zhu hong ,tell me what do you want  "said that man looking at zhu hong .

" Can...can you release my brother master please "she said looking down with teary eyes .

" Awww ! My play toy will be gone then who will entertain me " said that man caressing the omega's head who step back in fear then he smile  " it's okay I will get that omega soon , you can take him and don't worry I didn't knot him "said that man as he kicked ten omega who fell from the Three stairs on floor .

" Thanks master ...thank you so much "said Zhu Hong as he helped his brother to stand up and take away him with her as that man called someone.

While on other hand yunlan getting nervous " tell me whom will i fight " he ask to da qing phasing here and there in room.

" Look i didn't get any information about it's quite confidential "said da qing making weird face " your mother in law is really taking it seriously " said da qing amazed .

" Every mother will do this "said yunlan sounding as understanding mature man on other hand he screaming " what if i lost , is she kick me out " .

" Aahhh ! Will you stop it becoz of you , i'm getting crazy here "shout da qing .

Before yunlan say anything they heard horns blown sound " it's your time " said da qing worried for his best friend as he can heard screaming of crowd .

As they went he and yunlan both went to ground where man announce yunlan name to come on field so he went there smiling at crowd and scared like hell inside .

Then that man announce the opponent name , yunlan can't believe his ears as what he heard is right  the opponent is non other than
" shen wei " who came wearing white wet shirt ,hair's wet too and crowd screaming more loudly as he smile toward them .

He came step in ground his two large bodyguard wolf following behind standing outside the ground to protect there king .

Then the one last thing happen yunlan eyes turn blue .