chapter 20 : a day in heaven

"Ummm. Guys?" Javier asked. He is probably confused.

"I can't breathe! Oh goshh!" Elena yelled. Then we all pulled away.

We all laughed. Elena and Javier confused and the looks on their faces say it all.

"We thought you left the library!" I stated.

"No, we didn't. We hide somewhere else here." Elena answered.

"Where exactly?" Noah asked them.

"Well, when the ghost showed up, I quickly picked Elena up, bridal style and went straight into the toilet." Javier explained.

"Don't tell me you guys had sex in there!" Sofia gagged.

Elena rolled her eyes. "Chill, guys. We didn't. We're not the type couples who love to have sex. We're more like..." She paused.

"We love to spend quality time with road trip, and other couple stuff. Sex included of course but not that often." Javier finished.

"Wait. Is the game over?" Elena asked.

"Yeah. We thought that you both went our of here. So, we thought that we lost." Ander confessed.

"So, we win?" Javier asked. We all nodded.

"OH GOSH, YASS!" Elena hugged Javier to share the happiness she felt. Javier giggled.

"Don't kiss." Sofia said as they were almost kissing. Both of them smiled sheepishly.

We all then sat on the mattress, eating burgers.

"When did they gave us this food?" Ander asked me.

"Well, after all of you were busy, someone knocked the door and I opened. It was one of the students who lost the previous games. He said that it's the prize for winners this time." I explained.

"As they should. Burgers, Chicken wings and Pizzas. Mmhmm." Sofia pointed at the foods in front of us.

"This is so good." Noah moaned as he ate the chicken wing.

We all ate the foods and talked about various topics. I also took the chance to film this moment. They all didn't mind so I started the recording and put my phone on the table facing us.

"Can you guys guess what's the challenge for tomorrow?" I asked them.

They all shrugged.

"I don't know. I hope it's nothing to do with physical activities." Elena said.

"Why not? You have me." Ander flexed his muscles.

I rolled my eyes.

"Me too." Javier also flexed his biceps.