Learn your lesson!

~a week later~
((Santana's POV))
"Wait what?" I shook my head. "Jesse wants me back...again" Rachel said again and Mercedes scoffed. "That two faced trader. Don't Rachel" she said and Quinn nodded. "Hey Rachel! Oh hey girls!" Madison smiled and waved. "Hey there Mads. Did you know that asshole I was talking about wants her back?" I asked and she nodded. "He sang stay with me to her last week" she explained and I scoffed. Rachel blushed and smiled. "I'm teaching today. Hit it!" I yelled and they began to play. "Hey good girl, with your head in the clouds.. I bet you I can tell you what you thinking about" I sang and Mercedes came up. "You see a good boy, gonna give your the world, but he's gonna leave you crying with your heart in the dirt!" She sang as everyone clapped to the beat. "His lips are dripping honey but he'll sting you like a bee! So lock up all your loving go and throw away the key!" Madison sang along standing up. Jane smiled and twirled around before jumping down. "Hey good girl, get out while you can I know you think you got a good man!" She sang and Rachel looked down. "Whhhhhy? Why you gotta be so bliiiiiiind? Won't you open up your eeeeeeeyes?" We all sang together as Rachel covered her face. "He's no good girl no good for you you better gets a gettin' on your goodbye shoes and go.....goooooo" Quinn sang pulling her up smiling. "Hey good girl, you've got a heart of gold, you want a white wedding with a hand you can hold!" I sang and Rachel of course couldn't resist a song. "Just like I should girl, like every good girl does, want a fairytale ending, somebody to love!" Rachel belted out and I couldn't help but smile. "But he's really good at lying! Yeah he'll leave you in the dust! When he says forever. Well it don't mean much!" Brittany sang walking around Rachel. I noticed a evil hideous no good face by the door and the others did to cause they pulled him inside. "I better back way baby I don't know where you been!" Rachel sang looking at him as I pushed him into a chair. Jesse seemed a bit shocked but smiled at Rachel and she returned it. "He's no good girl! Why can't you see?! He'll take you heart and break it listen to me yeah!" I sang pushing her back. We finished the song and she looked over to Jesse. "Well? Get the message?" I asked and she nodded walking out. "There's a song for regionals guys!" Quinn sang out and we left behind the new directions.
((Rachel's POV))
****
I sat down in the auditorium and sighed. "Rachel Berry your still a star. Boys just get in the way get over him already. Get over all three of them! Brody and Jesse are jerks and......Finn's gone....." I whispered and let a tear fall down my cheek. I heard a guitar beginning to play and then the band joined in. I whipped my tears and stared at him. "We didn't care if people stared we'd make out in a crowd somewhere" Jesse's voice sang and I shot my head up. He continued singing. "Been so long did you forget? The way I use to kiss your neck?" I remember junior prom and blushed lightly. Remind me.....remind me..." I sang with him. "Remember the airport dropping me off? We were kissing goodbye and we couldn't stop" I sang remembering when I left Finn and the others...."I felt bad cause you missed your flight" he sang sitting next to me. "So on fire so in love that look in your eyes that I miss so much!" I sang and noticed Santana watching us. "Do you remember the way it felt?" I sang close to kissing him. "You mean back when we couldn't control ourselves?" He sang putting don't the guitar. "Remind me...yeah remind me!" We sang together and I didn't care if Santana watched us. "Remiiiiiiiiind meeeeee!" We finished the song and almost immediately kissed. I quickly pulled away and shook my head. "No this this is wrong Jesse....I'm sorry" I said and went to stand up. He grabbed my hand and placed a hand on my cheek. "Rachel. I'm sorry but when are you going to let go of Finn?" Jesse asked and I let more tears fall. "I don't think I can jesse....he was my person" I said and pulled away. "Rachel-" he was cut off by Santana. "She said no goodbye now leave!" She yelled and he obeyed. "Come here" she said and hugged me. I silently cried. Why can't I move on?
((Jesse's POV))
Ugh! Why won't she realize I love her?! And that Santana girl keeps popping up whenever I try to make a move! I got pushed into a wall and looked up seeing a familiar face. "Noah! How nice to see you again!" I said sarcastically and he punched me. "Stay away from Rachel! Got it?!" He yelled and I groaned. "Won't you guys get it! I never stopped loving her! I want her back! I made the mistake of letting her go....twice...." I said and he punched me again making everything go black.
~~~~
Okay so I can't be the only one that thinks Naya aka Santana would just be perfect singing good girl right??? Vote, comment, and share!