Prologue

*In this story Tim's mom died when Tim was about 2 years old do to a illness she had. As he grew up his dad brought home women to take care of Tim. Each women that took care of Tim taught him how to use his body to his advantage and what to say to get his way basically the do's and don'ts of being a hooker. Catwoman reminds him of all the women who raised him which is why he trust her so easily.*

Third Person

Tim will always love his family and his superhero job, but at times it gets boring and predictable.

For example in the morning the all sit down at the table and eat either pancakes, waffles, or cereal. Then they go there separate way. Bruce, Jason, and Dick take turns in the gym. Damien calls up Jon and talkes to him for a while. Tim sits in the living room at times with Dick, or Jason then near lunch he is with Jon and Damien watching so kid show or movie.

Then they sit down(Jon included) for lunch. Sometimes Bruce can't make it because he has meetings. Other times they invite over the rest of the super fam for lunch as well.

After lunch it is then Tim and Damien's turn to work out in the gym usually accompanied by Jon.

Then they have dinner and by dinner Barbara and Conner show up. Then in come the robbings, and murders, and burglars.

See predictable.

Red Robin sighed as he stood alone on the rooftop of a jewelry store.

This particular shop was holding a 1.5 million diamond necklace. So seeing as shiny thing capture the eye of Cat Woman constantly Batman placed Tim to watch over said 'shiny thing' tonight.

Tim was to deep in his thoughts to notice the feline sneaking up behind him.

"Hello, kitten," She said suddenly. Tim whipped around and quickly got into a messy fighting stance glaring at the feline.

"Woah, take it easy kitten," Cat said walking around Tim sizing him up.

"Let me guess, Brucy told you to watch this place incase I showed up for the pretty necklace inside" She guess knowing she was probably right.

Tim stayed in his stance obviously way to tense as he glared at the Cat.

"Alright maybe I am wrong. If you didn't come here because of Bruce then you must have come for some lessons on how to fight telling by your stance," she laughed.

Tim looked down at his stance and then was almost immediately pinned down.

"Didn't Bruce teach you boys anything. Lesson 1 don't get distracted," she said calmly before getting off of him.

"Again," she said expecting him to return to his fighting stance.

Tim just looked confused.

Selina showed what she ment by also getting into her fighting stance. Tim got the memo and went into his fighting stance still way to tense.

Catwoman just as quickly pinned him down again.

"You're to tense relax," she advised and Tim nodded relaxing his stance.

This continued the rest of the night and finally Tim felt a rush of adrenaline and it felt amazing.

At the end of their small fighting lesson. Catwoman gave him coordinates.

"Come here if you want more lessons," she said smiling softly before turning around.

"And you might want to wear something else," she said before she jumped off the roof disappearing into the night.

That night Tim didn't sleep instead stayed up all night making himaelf a new suit with Alfreds help of course.