Chapter 2

More backstory (just keep expecting some type of backstory or A/N with each chapter) Joker and Batman fell inlove after years of fighting when Joker got hurt badly in a fight with another villain. Batman found him and healed him up. During that time Batman and Joker got really close and started to date. After another year Bruce reviled his secret ID and Joker proposed with a candy ring which Batman still has. Joker is fine with Batman being bi and poly. He is also happy that now he has even more kids and that his son JJ has siblings. He is also okay whenever Batman suggests a three some.

Tim's POV

'Oh boy'

"I can't do it," I told Mother with a stern voice after I dragged her away from the rest of them. I showed her the text and started to panic.

"It is one thing with them," I pointed at the bats and birds starring at us, " but it is an entirely different situation with the rest of the family here especially Da,"

Da aka Mr. J aka Joker Wayne aka The Joker knew who I was and it honestly surprised me and Mother when he said.

"Timmy does Batsy know where you are?" 

While we were in the middle of robbing a bank. He always likes to boosts that I am his son and makes it painfully obvious about who I am.

"Calm down, kitten" Mother said softly as she held me close, "you can do this. You are Catlad." She then let me go and raised my head making me look her in her eyes.

I calm down and nod my head. She nods and lets me go and we both start laughing.

"I can't believe he cheated on Jenna," I said lying causally as we walked back.

"I know right, damn bastard," She plays along, " If my man ever cheats I'll cut off his dick and rape him with it," she finished viciously as we came into hearing range to the rest of the family making B wince and the rest of the family turn their eyes from us to Batman.

"Kitty! Hehehehe!" I jump as suddenly I'm takled and on the ground.

"Ow! That hurt baby," I whined as JJ got off of me.

"Sorry kitty," He apologized now completely sad. I smiled and got up.

"No worries love I'm all good," I chuckle lightly as his face lights up.

"So what were you talking about?" JJ asked.

"We were talking about Jenna," I replied.

At this moment Da walked up behind JJ and laughed loudly.

"Oh Jenna did Kyle cheat on her again, god she dumb. If your man keeps sleeping with other men it isn't cause he hates you it's cause he don't like you," he laughed again before walking over to B and giving him a long deep kiss which B gladly returned making us all turn away again.

"Did we already miss it," Pop said as he floated down with Diana and the rest of the supers.

Both Pop and Ma walked over to B and gave him kisses as well, again, making us all turn away.

"No you didn't miss anything, Pop" Dick said cheerful as he gave Pop and Ma a hug.

"That's good," replied Ma distantly.

Ma stood to the sides not really getting close to any of the family other than to kiss Father and return Dick's hug but then after that she slipped away.

Nobody got near me seeing as I was 'new' to the family, so they decided to keep their distance other then JJ, Mother and Da.

'This is going to be a long night'