The Date

~Luke's P.O.V.~
I anxiously awaited for Zac to show up, why was I so nervous? I quickly breathed into my palm and sniffed. No scent. Is that bad? Shouldn't it have a smell? I popped a tic tac into my mouth and relaxed a little bit. It was 7:58 and he wasn't here, should I be worried? No don't think like that, he still has 2 minutes. I just needed to relax, but I couldn't he's so cute and I'm just average, why would he like me? He's probably not even going to show up. I started to walk away then froze in my tracks. He was here. He looked so good it almost blew me away. No seriously I started to fall backwards then he ran up to me and caught me. His arms felt good around my waist. I bet he works out
"Um yeah I do," he said sounding unsure. Crap did I say that out loud! "Yeah you did." Oh god I've already ruined it. "Ha...ha...sorry sometimes my thoughts and voice decide to switch places," I thought it was a good cover up. He laughed, a genuine laugh, he laughed at my joke, and honest laugh. This was already going better than I thought it would.

~Zac's P.O.V.~
With any luck that laugh might not have ruined everything. I was so nervous but it just felt right with my arms around him. I wanted more but I knew he didn't until he was out. There was a lull in our almost conversation, so I said the first thing that came to mind, "so we're actually talking, your voice sounds higher than I imagined. Not that imagined how this would go or what you were like, I just didn't expect your voice to be like that be pus how can u imagine a voice you've never heard and." He put his hand on my shoulder, and that shut me right up.
"Sorry it's just when I'm nervous I tend to blab, a lot." He looked at me with his deep blue eyes. They were like pools of crystals, they shimmered like rain in a sun storm. I realized I had been staring at him for a long time and then he snapped out of the trance we were under and said, "So you wanna share a popcorn?" I replied with a weak nod, it had felt like we were intertwined in time and there was nothing but us. Then he just hit the play button and moved on. Maybe it was me, did I look bad? I took out my phone for a quick hair check. I thought I looked fine, he probably just realized that we were kind of making a scene.
Once we found our seats we settled in for the movie. It started, we had chosen to see, "Into the Woods," because Meryl Streep. Yeah I know it's a total cliché but I was really into musicals and it's my favorite. And once I heard they were going to make a movie I had to see it. Luke seemed happy with it, maybe it was a cliché we shared. As I sang along in my head I had no idea he was staring at me until I looked over all cheery, then I saw his face. He was biting his lip, it was so sexy I just wanted to kiss him. Then we both looked back at the screen.
As the movie went on I felt a tingling feeling by hand. I moved my pinky finger slightly and felt his hand. It was warm and I liked it then I realized I was just sitting there with my pinky touching his hand. It was so middle school, but I did hope he would hold my hand. Then as if he read my mind our fingers intertwined. It felt like a hug for my hand, it also just felt so right. I looked over and saw him smiling, no teeth but a happy grin. It felt good to know was as happy as I was with our hand holding.

~Luke's P.O.V.~
I looked over and saw Zac smiling. It felt so right with his hand in mine. As if trying to not wake a sleeping baby I slowly put my head on his shoulder. He adjusted and I thought he was going to take back his hand which I had seemed to claim as my own. Then I got a shiver as he laid his head on mine. This felt so right, I never wanted it to end. After a while the movie ended, he took a deep breath then then slowly took back his body then took breath and stood up. "So do you wanna go back to my place?" Of course I did, but I needed to play it cool so I replied with, "sure." I thought that went well, or did my sure sound to happy? I just needed to calm down and stay cool.
He lived in an apartment two blocks from campus and my dorm. He lead me to his bedroom, he had a queen sized bed and a flat screen. "I'll set up Netflix and you can find something while I go get some refreshments," he said with a little bit of a persuasive tone. Once he got back he sat right down next to me with a couple of beers. As, "Ferris Buehlers Day Off," started to play we resumed our previous position. After a while and a few more beers I got a little tired. I was prepared to get up and go home. But I was so comfy, I decided to at least stay till the end of the movie. Then all of sudden I felt his hand on my cheek, then he lifted my head. The next thing I knew was his lips against mine, then everything went dark.