Out of the Closet and Under the Sheets

~Luke's P.O.V. ~
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside, I had a massive headache. Then I looked at the clock. It read 9 a.m. It was Saturday so I slowly became more awake and started looking around. Then I felt him. I looked over and saw Zac sleeping next me, I had a mini heart attack. Oh my gosh did we have sex? Then I lifted the covers, I felt completely relaxed we both had on underwear and t-shirts. I didn't freak I figured I should just wait and figure that out later, then I felt him move. His body was so warm like a freshly baked cookie. Then I felt his arms wrap around me. It felt so right, I snuggled closer. I felt his whole body against mine and just melted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of a sudden he started turning me around and kissing me. He was obviously awake and obviously enjoying himself. I could feel his penis slowing getting hard. Mine was doing the same thing. I felt his against mine which made me harder. Then he moved his hand done to my pelvis, he caressed my penis through my underwear. To make it seem like I wasn't stealing out on the inside I did the same to him. He gave a little moan which made me melt inside. This just felt right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then I realized my parents had flown in last night and were probably waiting for me at their hotel. My headache was back. I pulled away from him and started looking for my pants. "What's wrong was that to far? We can just lie here if you'd like?" he asked, with my nerves back again I replied with, "no that was fine believe me I want to continue but my parents are here and I planned on coming out to then today and I don't know how they would feel if I was late to pick them up and then just came out with I'm gay, so I'm so sorry but I have to go my car is back at campus and I promise to get in touch asap but for now I have to go!" Then I burst through the door and tried to pull my pants up as I ran down the stairs back to campus.

~Zac's P.O.V.~
As quickly as our little make out session had started he was out the door and on his way to come out of the closet. All I was left with was the memory of what just happened. Actually that was all I could remember. Last night is all a blur the last thing I remember is kissing him. Oh god, did we have sex? Even if we did we both had a lot of beers so he probably remember just as much, or little, as I do. I just needed to calm down and hope that Luke comes out when he is ready. Crap what have I punched him to do.
I got up and put on a fresh tee and jeans slipped on my shoes and headed out. When I got to my car I realized he had forgotten his phone in my car last night. At least this gives me a reason to find him other than to ask if he really is ready. So I headed for campus, once I got there I parked in front of his dormitory. I really hoped he hadn't left yet. Then just as I got out of my car I saw him pull out. Of course it couldn't be as easy as just finding I have to search first. Luckily I hadn't pulled the keys out the ignition, I took off and followed him to the hotel.
Once I got to the hotel I ran inside and saw him sitting on a couch with his parents, I really shouldn't interrupt him. I'll just see if he notices me. I started waving my hands around hoping he would see me. He did. Then he came running over, "what! What is it? What could it possibly be?" He looked agitated so I just took out his phone and held it in front of his face. "Oh ha that's where that went." I stayed calm and replied, "yeah and also I had to make sure you were coming out for yourself and not for me." He gave me a sympathetic look and said, "trust me if this was for you I would have you doing it. I got this."
He took his phone, took a deep breath then turned around and headed back to the couch. Once he was there I saw him look down and say something, then his parents gave him a big hug and he started crying. I knew they would accept him, he just needed to relax now. The hardest part was over. Then he came over and grabbed my hand, "what are you doing?" I asked and he replied, "well they asked if I had a boyfriend and I figured at this point I do." I started to melt, it was a perfectly gay Hallmark movie moment. "Mom, dad, this is Zac."