part 1

Justin (POV)
Well...hello my name is justin kroma and my story is kinda awful I guess but let's begin..
The only thing I remembered about my childhood was playing in a white room with many kids...there were many people to take care of me and I never really knew how I ended up there...the adoption centre..
One day I woke up in the morning and went to tell the miss that I was awake . when I reached the hallway with desks I saw a newly wed couple who were very young . "oh justin you are awake" said the miss and the couple looked at me "woah you seem like a good boy.. Your name is justin right?" Asked the young women and her husband said "seems like you like him..do you wanna adopt him perhaps?"  And the woman said "yes ofc!! We even share the same first letter in our names!!" I thought the women was pretty childish and she introduced herself and her husband to me and left to another room . after that the next day I was put into a room and the mistress who took care of me started showing pictures of the newly wed couple and said the same words "look justin this is your mom and dad"
(A.N: well Dont roast me guys I actually heard about this from my mom😅)
This continued for a long time and at the day when I met the couple again they took me to their house . I didn't knew what was going on but I did start calling them as mom and dad and after some days I told what happened at the adoption centre to my "parents" and mom just said "oh...well you weren't supposed to remember that but I guess my justin has a good memory!!" And my dad agreed with her..

Things were pretty normal but that was ruined by my lovely neighbor who knew that I was adopted.. He told the whole class about it and all of his friends started bullying me because of that..
They say horrible things like "justin got abandoned by his biological patents because they hate him for who he is and his current parents adopted him because they pitied him"..... That got into my head so much that I started acting rude to my parents saying its all their fault and never told them that I was being bullied..

After a month I said about the whole bullying problem to my mom and she reported the bullies to the principle and they got suspended....which was super awesome!! I was really happy that I could finally get out of that!!

And after that I started to forget about the fact that I was adopted and start a new life with a new happy family... I hoped things go well...but the happiness didn't last long...

(Hey dudes!!! Its moonstar here!! Andddd ik this is kinda boring but I'll try getting to the adstin part soon!! Its ok if you didn't like this but I just wanted to give justin a background lol😅 anyways stay safe!! And have fun guys!!)