Background Check

This is a background on a few characters that seemed important.
Follow me on WATTPAD if you'll like to.

Milani a interesting young girl, once she found out that she had cancer her whole life turned. She knew that she was going to die, her life was over. Milani started to write in her diary which still remains in her Aunt's house. This diary contains the truth about how she felt from May to June 2014 about her death. (I'm starting to write this book called "Death Diaries" so stayed tune around February or March) Milani had literally zero friends and it was hard to make some since she had cancer. Since then there was pure isolation and a distance away from others. She met Hayes and her whole life definitely changed. Milani started to talk more and promised him to be more social.
Goals: Be a doctor and make enough money to bring her family from all over the world and host a reunion.

Timothy, Aunt Mary's step son hasn't really been in this book but would be doing some surprise visits. He's your typical bad boy who smokes, drinks and even skips school. He feels that his step mom doesn't love him enough and only cares for Milani. What nobody knows is that Timothy is a minor drug dealer, and is planning to get out of his step-mom's house as soon as he raises money. He's young but he's also smart enough to know that he can't do it by himself that's why his friends are helping him.
Goals: Raise enough money and eventually run away.

Hayes the boyfriend of Milani he's sexy and he's knows how to treat a lady right. His motto is to "lift people up don't bring them down." A pure gentleman living by himself as a young adult. He has everyone on his side, two parents, two sisters and one brother. Trained into a planned family Hayes is respectful but can be stubborn when he has to. Hayes does not and when I say he does not like to be annoyed.
Goals: Hope that Milani stays alive so they can finally start their life again.

I hope you guys enjoyed that small background chapter, I decided not to put Aunt Mary up there because we practically know a lot about her.

Follow me on Instagram: 7_bling_ring_
Follow my Twitter for special updates at: isis3725