The Truth

Author's note:
I know this chapter was long awaited, lately I've been writing a book with Shay_tbh. The book is called Dance Academy, feel free to read it.

This chapter is the fatal beginning of all of the drama in this book, enjoy!!!
**********************

Should I go, or is this a trick for me to go meet up with her?

"Babe I know your not in a good place right now but you need to go see your Aunt," Hayes said encouraging for me to go to the hospital.

"Hayes do you seriously know what I been through she's planning on putting me through adoption, she doesn't want me anymore," I said in anger.

Without saying anything I taken my stuff and headed out the door, Hayes following me with his coat and car keys. He's so cute when he's willing on helping me. We make it out into Hayes parking lot and go to his car. "Thanks Hayes for everything I might not make it without you," I kissed him on the cheek.

Hayes started his car and zoomed right to the hospital it wasn't any far, probably 15 minutes away.

Once I got into Aunt Mary's hospital room she practically had 8 billion cords connected to her. The doctor who called had been waiting inside her hospital room. "Great that you made it, your Aunt hasn't really been doing very well and I just wan't to let you know that when she was getting into the ambulance the paramedics claimed that she said to remind you about your mother's funeral." He said lazily.

In my mind I definitely forgot of my mom's funeral, Hayes is going to be so upset. "Um can I get a minute doctor I'll come back in a few to check up on her." Slow tears started to fall down my face.

While sitting in the waiting room, I think about the opportunity I missed seeing my mother for the last time. Hayes gets out the elevator and looks around to see where I'm at. "Is your Aunt there, what's wrong?" Hayes asks.

"I missed my mother's funeral, my Aunt is nearly dead and I'm sick myself," I said pale and red.

"Everything's going to be okay I think it's time for you to go back to your hospital, just saying I'll promise to check on your Aunt anytime I get the chance," He promised kissing me.
***************************

Going back into the apartment I pull my shirt off and Hayes does the same, he lifts me up and lays me on his bed. I never felt this deep for Hayes, I'm always in the hospital and we never get time for each other. Sticking his tongue down my throat, " You know I love you right?."

I look at him concerned on why he brought this up, I pulled back and looked into his eyes, " You never asked me that, what did you do."

"I'm sorry I have to do this now with all the drama but, remember the time you was in stage 1-2 and you was in the hospital for like 4 weeks straight?" Hayes says stuttering.

"Yeah why?" I asked in suspicion.

" I hooked up with that girl Samantha, we never meant for it to hurt you, I love it." He said with dark cold eyes.

I pull away as fast as I can putting my shirt back on and slowly backing away. "So while I was sick you cheated on me?."

Hayes was going to say something but I already slammed the door behind me. There was nothing that can me feel better, he made it pretty clear that my life is shit. Feeling pretty bad about myself I took a cab back to the hospital that I stay at.

Crying, sobbing and feeling alone see Hayes comes walking into my room. I wanna know why I wasted my hospital release on him. Weekly if I'm in the hospital I can only receive a 5 hour release depending on how my health is.

I quickly turn my head the opposite direction because there's 'nothing for me to see'. "Milani I'm sorry you know I've never meant to hurt you," He said trying to get my full attention.

Not caring about our relationship anymore I call the nurse out of vengeance. "Nurse...Nurse."

The nurse come running in hoping to see if she can get me anything. " What do you need Milani?"

"Can you get this boy off of my visitors list he's no longer welcome, take him off for good permanently," I say swaying my head back and forth.

Tonight is the night for me to let go of all my demons, there's nothing else better than being a angel.

*************************
I'm sorry I had to do this team Halini, all day but seriously it seemed like he were hiding something.

Follow my Instagram account: 7_bling_ring_
I rarely post but I'm willing to follow anyone who wants to make me a banner!!