26

Hope POV

I notice a letter on Mommy's nightstand, I grab it, and sit on her bed.

Reign,

I will always love you, your always be my queen, and Hope is our heir. Know this my darling, I want her to live, to grow up, to love, and be as strong and as beautiful as her mother. I know that you and your family will try to find a cure for my brothers and sisters, as we would do the same thing for you guys. No matter what happens to me, know that I will always love you, always and forever. I trust your family, Hayley, and you to protect Hope and Kieran, as they are our families hope. Always remember that I love you, always and forever.

With all my love,
    Your Little Wolf

Someone's hands wrap around me, I giggle, and look up. Mommy smiles down at me, we fall back onto her bed, "Mommy, was that letter from Daddy?" I ask. Mommy lies on her side, "It was my littlest wolf, I miss him." Mommy says.

"Mommy, can you tell why my aunts and uncles are so special to my other ones?" I ask, Mommy smiles, but then sighs. "You see Hope, there is a thing called a mate bond. Tribrids, hybrids, werewolves, vampires, and every other supernatural being has a mate or when two souls are destined for each other." Mommy explains.

She then moves her hair to the side so I can see her neck, I notice a mark on her neck, "This is what's called a mate mark. The mates will give them to each other during something you'll learn later in your life, they will bite a special gland on the others neck, this will ward off any other supernatural creature." Mommy explains.

"Is Daddy your mate?" I ask, she smiles at me, and then nods.