3rd part

KEIANAS POVS
"omg i'm so sorry babygorl" i say to emma rubbing her asscheeks in apology. "it's okay" she says beating me tf up. "listen guys i have a idea" image says putting her sexy hand on my shoulder. "let's have a threesome" she says smiling rly harddd just like my penis. "ok" i say hopping ontop is her, breaking her spine. emma hops on my back and starts eating my asshole as i eat images pubic hair.😻😻😻i suddenly hear the door burst open and i look over and see eric standing at the door. i wipe the pubes from my mouth and run over to him. "it's not what it looks like daddy" i say rubbing his horse cock. eric starts choking me causing me to nearly jizz my pants. "you're so sexy i can't stay mad at you" eric says grabbing my fat juicy thicc ass. eric shoves me to the ground and runs over to image and emma on the bed.
IMAGES POV
eric pulls his pants down revealing his 3 foot long horse cock. "wow papi you're so s-" emma tried to call eric sexy but eric cut her off by shoving her face in his asshole. emma continued eating his ass. "uhm eric sexy daddy man aren't you gonna fuck me" i say rolling my eyes. eric slaps me with his dick causing me to have a red mark on my face. "fine" i say with anger in my voice" i drag eric by his asshole pubes down the kitchen. i look back and see emma chasing me and see keiana very slowly running my way. i get out a butcher knife and cut off eric's cock. now it was only 3 inches. "i call dibs on using this as a dildo" emma says as she grabs the cut off pp. eric passes out so keiana starts making out with him. "i wish keiana would make out with me" i think in my head.