1st part

KEIANAS POV
(do not read around parent😹)
i wake up to eric fingering my asshole
"baby daddy stop we aren't together anymore" he gets his shitty brown fingers out of my ass and climbs out of my window.
*two hours later*
i smack images phat juicy slightly hairy ass and leave a red hand mark. "STOP IT DADDY" she screams at me. "haha sorry babygorl" i say as i grab emma's small asscheek. i see all the boys at our school get jealous that i'm touching emma's asshole so i beat them all up. "that's what i thought" i say as i walk away with a boner.
*two hours later*
i walk into the janitors closet and see our math teacher fingering image. "gosh mr.brown i thought you promised that you'd only finger me instead of my friends" i say as i roll my eyes and grab image by the clit and drag her out the door.
IMAGES POV
hey i'm image. i have a rly big crush on keiana and today is my birthday so i was gonna see if i could get some birthday sex if you know what i mean. i walk out the door of the school and see keianas fat juicy thicc ass jiggle into emma's car. i see emma licking the shit off of keianas fingers bc keiana just took a massive shit. i know that she did bc i snuck in there and got a ziplock bag of her brown delicious poopy. "WAIT UP BABY" i yell as i nearly have a asthma attack running to their car. "hop in sexy babygorl" keiana says and i blush. "girl maybe i can finger you later" emma says and i see keiana get jealous. "you know what keiana...EMMA PULL OVER". me and keiana get out of the car and go into a field. "emma is mine" i say as i wipe the sweat from my asscheek. "sure" keiana says as she walks and her boobs and ass jiggles. i run up to keiana and grab her by her rat nest and drag her. i drag her through the highway, thru the school parking lot, thru a ant hill and finally i drag her to the car. when we got to the car i realized i literally pulled all her hair out so she kinda looked like a egg.
"it didn't even hurt" keiana says with tears in her eyes. emma runs up to me and starts rubbing my asscheek "that was the bravest thing i've ever seen image..." emma yells as she kisses me WITH TONGUE.