six

Walking in through the door, Yoongi silently praised that Sookjae was the one on the couch not Akela.

Sitting down next to him and grabbing a beer, he popped it open, inhaling the nicotine from Sookjae's cigarette. It was very quiet. To quiet. For any liking of Yoongi. He set down the beer before pulling out his own cigarette and sliding it between his teeth and lighting it with the lighter given to him from Saeyoon that he had kept. The silence once again soaked in as puffs of smoke filled the small living room.

But, he wished it was him and Sookjae in here for longer, because Akela came straight through the door.

"Yoongi! You hanging out with a girl?" Akela teased, the ash-haired boy saw Sookjae's eyes go to him out of the corner of his eye. Yoongi glared at his rival. "Why does it matter to you?"

"Would matter if I told her everything about you...wouldn't it?"

"Stay away from her." Yoongi grumbled. Akela smirked. "I spill your secrets to her, or I begin hanging out with her instead, we all know I'd be a much better lover to her than you. You can't even keep your head straight." Akela shrugged. Yoongi's glare got harsher. But the older boy wasn't done yet. "You know...it's that...but she's a rich girl...easily manipulated...could fuck her if I wanted t-"

Yoongi stood up, hitting Akela in the chest knocking the older boy into the wall. Yoongi grabbed the collar of his shirt with both knuckles, gripping so hard his hands turned white as he slammed Akela into the wall hard, getting inches from his face. "Lay a finger on her, in fact, look at her, and I will put a bullet through your eyes and up through your head, stay the hell away from her." Yoongi's voice was in a low octave, which made anybody's spines shiver in fear. Even the big bad Akela. But despite the cold expression of Yoongi, the older boy didn't mind a challenge. "Don't worry little boy, I'll make her fall for me faster than she'll fall for you, and you must have known her for a while." Akela smirked.

Yoongi's jaw clenched, he felt the highest urge to beat the latter into the ground, but he resisted. He slammed Akela into the wall again but not as hard, before letting go and hitting Akela in the chest again, he left his cigarette on the table as he ran out of the house.

He knew she'd have a date over, but he didn't care.