4. (Trigger warning)

Trigger warning:
•suicidal behaviour

If you are triggered/offended by this, please skip to the next chapter :)

Aurora is a Gen Z (I know she isn't but like for the sake of the story okay?)

"Hey Legolas where is my gun?"

"No idea . . ." Kal absent mindedly said, "why would I care?"

"Because it's not pressed up against my brains or anything."

"wHaT?!" Scarlet flew in fom the other rooms, "Auri, we talked about this - life isn't that bad is it?"

"What does my face say?"

"I can't tell," Finnian interrupted. "You're holding bleach in front of it."

Everyone waited for Fin to get it, but in that time Aurora had run off.

~~~

"Legolas where is the rope?"

Kal shifted his position tying Tylers hands behind his back, "why? Do you need it Be'shami?"

"Yeah, as a necklace."

"wAiT nO -" Tyler cried as Kal abruptly dropped him and ran out to the kitchen, where Auri was searching in the fridge for a rope.

~~~

"I like your elf," commented Auri, staring at Kal's painting of his great great uncle, "it reminds me of Lord Elron."

"Who is this Lord Elron?" Kal asked, ever still confused.

"The man who is lordy and elrons and is elfy and stuff."

"What?"

~~~

"I think I'll die now." Echoed around the Zero.

Everyone ran to the common room to see Auri dramatically sprawled across the couch with a paper cut on her finger.

~~~

"I hate life. I might jump out into space and never return," moaned Fin as he stared out the window into the infinte nothingness, "maybe, it would be quick."

Unfortunantly for his mopey ranting, the rest of the squad were also in the room.

"No! Fin! Babe - we're gona die together in an epic bomb and Ty will commit sucide at our joint funeral, remember?"

"Don't die, man!"

"The physical pain it would cause outweighs the rejoice of leaving this life," Zila droned. "Also, without you, we would spend the rest of ourlives eating Just Like Chicken, which, by the way, is worse than Not Quite Bacon."

"Do a flip when you go and some wacky pose, I'll take a picture," Auri said through her mouthful of popcorn.

~~~

"Hey Legolas, what ya doing?"

"I do not understand this name Legolas, please explain it to me." Kal frowned, frustrated at his brain.

"Ok, boomer."

Your welcome :3