(𝓞)𝐍𝐄

❝I found a guy, told me I was a star he held the door held my hand in the dark and he's perfect on paper but he's lying to my face❞

I found a guy, told me I was a star he held the door held my hand in the dark and he's perfect on paper but he's lying to my face

—ALL I WANT
OLIVIA RODRIGO

┈┈┈••••┈┈┈

Waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. The saddest part of it is, though, that eventually even the memory of your dream will fade - if you are even lucky enough to remember it that is. Then you're left with this lonely feeling of detachment, left to explore in the empty void of emotions, the only proof that you ever had the dream to begin with.

I laid still on my bed staring at the blank ceiling. My throat felt dry but I still couldn't move. "Ariana get up school is starting!" My sister banged at my door breaking me out of my trance of reality "Going!" I shouted back. I got off from my bed and began doing my morning routine which included brushing my teeth, make up, hair, and finally choosing an outfit which took me a couple minutes because I am a indecisive bitch. In the end I chose a white spaghetti dress with some cute designs that were barely visible. I got my blue sunglasses and my white purse from my counter and headed downstairs.

"About time" Bella said, Bella was my oldest sister a pretty annoying one she always finds a way to poke my buttons. I rolled my eyes at her comment "I'm going with Shawn to eat after school don't bother waiting up" I grabbed my car keys from the key holder and headed towards my car.

I closed my locker after grabbing my books for first period "Jesus Ariana what the fuck are you wearing?" Shawn's voice startled me causing me to turn around "what do you mean?" I asked completely clueless as to what he meant. "you're practically showing everything!" He shouted but not loud enough for everyone to hear "you're over exaggerating" I crossed my arms "Here take my jacket and next time wear something a little more decent" He handed me his denim jean jacket. I hesitated as I put it on but did as I was told.

He then pulled me by my waist closer to him "hey, I'm sorry" he apologized I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck "it's okay" he kissed my forehead and just like that it was as if nothing had happened we walked hand in hand to my first period as if we were the perfect couple.

"I love your outfit" Addison complimented as we walked towards my car. "Thanks" I mumbled feeling a bit unsure about her words Shawn was right I thought. I turned the engine on and drove to a small cafe where we all planned to meet up.

"ay there's Ariana!" Colson engulfed me in a hug which I kindly returned "would you look at who's back the one and only Colson Baker" I joked he chuckled "you forgot the best" I rolled my eyes at his remark and sat next to shawn who was practically shooting daggers at me with his eyes. He rested his hand on my thigh as he talked to Colson and Khali. "Ariana are you busy this weekend?" Addison asked, I shook my head "no why?" she shrugged "I was just wondering if you wanted to come too the carnival with Selena and I" just when I was about to say yes Shawn responded "she can't we're having a date night" Shawn kissed my cheek "it's okay" Addison smiled at me.

The rest of the day was a blur and I was more exhausted than ever. When I got home I showered and changed into my sleep romper. My phone buzzed on my vanity.

Shawny❤️:
Goodnight princess rest well.

I smiled at the text and went to sleep with him in my thoughts.

Sorry for this sucky chapter🥺

—🦋