(𝓣)𝐖𝐎

❝Baby, who you tryna run fromMe or all your problems?You know you will never solve 'emYou don't even know yourself ❞

Baby, who you tryna run from
Me or all your problems?
You know you will never solve 'em
You don't even know yourself

SELFISH
MADISON BEER

┈┈┈••••┈┈┈

I walked downstairs with my bag in my hand, Bella was seated on the table she was typing away on her computer. I got my car keys "where are you going?" She asked. "to addies" I responded she just nodded and continued doing her work.

I put my sunglasses on as soon as I walked outside,
If there was something that I hated it would have to be summer everyone knew that.

I parked my car outside the restaurant Shawn and I were meeting up at. "Hello how can I help you?" The lady at the front desk attended me "Reservations for Shawn Mendes" I smiled she nodded "right this way please" she lead me to our table "would you like anything to drink?" She asked "can I have a piña coloda please" she nodded and walked away with her note pad. I sat there waiting for Shawn and waiting and waiting, until eventually I gave up and knew he wasn't gonna show up. "Excuse me can I have the check please" The lady nodded, I quickly paid and left the restaurant.

A tear rolled down my eye as I drove back home. I had waited for 4 hours and he never showed up I shouldn't be surprised it's not the first time he's done this, I just wish for once he could show me what love actually feels like maybe one day he will it doesn't matter if I have to wait.

I threw my purse on the bed and looked at myself in my length mirror maybe I was too fat is that why he didn't want me? or maybe I'm just not pretty enough I mean who could ever love me? look at me! I grabbed the nearest thing on my vanity and threw it at the mirror causing it to shatter into a million little pieces.

My clenched my fist and let angry tears fall from my face "and I'm weak too" I sobbed as I fell to the floor I hugged my knees to my chest and let everything out, I'm tired, exhausted.

One day he will love me I know he will I'm not giving up I know he can learn to love me I just need time a lot of it.

Sorry for this super short chapter I will try and make them a bit longer!〰️👄〰️

🦋🦋🦋