(𝓣)𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝Maybe won't you take it backSay you were tryna make me laughAnd nothing has to change todayYou didn't mean to say "I love you"I love you and I don't want too❞

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh
And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"
I love you and I don't want too

I LOVE YOU
BILLIE EILISH

As I was walking to my 5th period I heard my name being shouted, I knew who was shouting but I didn't bother to turn after last night I wasn't really feeling myself or anyone.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't realize I had bumped into someone "shit I'm so sorry" I apologized "it's okay" the boy spoke then walked away. I shook my head in disapproval I felt a presence behind me "Ariana are you okay?" I quickly turned around and engulfed Colson in a hug as I cried in his arms, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked in a worried tone but I couldn't speak without my voice cracking. I'm not one to cry in front of people it sucks when people have to see you in your weakest moments but I just couldn't hold it in anymore everything I felt was coming to the surface and I couldn't stop it.

Colson brought me to his car and eventually I calmed down. I finally spoke "I'm sorry" I whispered he shook his head "don't be sorry ari, now tell me what happened?" I laid my head on his seat "it was shawn wasn't it?" I simply nodded "that son of a bitch when I see him I swear to god I'm going to beat the shit out of him" Colson clenched his fist "please don't" he rolled his eyes "Ariana you deserve so much more than that piece of shit he's tearing you apart and you're too dumb to even realize that" I bit my lip "I know" I stopped for second "but I love him".

"you speak so highly of him" he said looking at me. "why do you do that? why do speak of him as if he put the stars in the sky when he's done nothing but break you so damn much that the cracks in your heart are practically visible through your eyes" I couldn't help but laugh, "that's the thing about love, isn't it? you'll let them get away with murder even if it's your own".

"I can't tell you who you can love but as your friend I can tell you that what you and Shawn have isn't love it's toxic and eventually you'll get hurt in the end" I knew he was right before I can speak there was a loud banging on the car window. Colson rolled his eyes when noticed who it was my heart on the other side did a backflip over and over.

Shawn opened the door "where have you been?" He asked "with me" Colson responded giving Shawn a cold hard glare "stay out of this man" Shawn said then turned back to me "I'm sorry about last night I was really bus-" Colson "what could be more important than your girlfriend, oh right Addison" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion "Addison??" Colson continued "cmon' Shawn tell her what you and Addison have been doing behind her back" I tried to shake my head "nothing is going on between us! we are just talking" Shawn explained but the look on his face was telling me otherwise "oh my god" my voice cracked "Ari please you have to believe me" Shawn looked at me with a pleading look.

I pushed him out of the way and slammed the car door as I walked to my car. Shawn followed behind me "leave me alone" I shouted and quickly got into my car and drove away.

I might do a double update 😆✋