DWDYHM 2

Jungkook looked at the older before sighing and looking down in sadness.
"Dr Kang got tired of me too? That's great, I should just die" Jungkook says, making Taehyung, the doctor shake his head. He lifted the younger's chin, shaking his head in disagreement.
"You can heal too, Jungkook. You just need to be brave and encourage yourself to fight this. And besides, Dr Kang was having a hard time giving her responsibilities to me, she still wanted to take care of you but she's getting old" Taehyung says, smiling.

Jungkook just looked down even if his chin was being lift up, he didn't want to cry in front of the new doctor of his. A knock on the door grabbed both of their attentions. Taehyung opened the door and in walked Jimin with his usual smiley face and his bag full of dishes.
"Oh, hi, are you Koo's new doctor? It's a shame Dr Kang's gone but I hope you take good care of my friend" Jimin said as he placed the bag on the side table of Jungkook's.

"Come on, let's eat. I bought your favorite drink" Jimin says as he sat down, grabbed the said drink and showed it to Jungkook.
"Banana milk!" Jimin exclaimed and gave it to the younger. Taehyung chuckled at the interaction, putting his hands on his coat pocket.
"Oh, I almost forgot! Here's his medicine, make him take it after eating" Taehyung said. Jimin looks at him, being handed the medicines.

"Thank you very much" Jimin says, looking back at Jungkook and seeing the boy staring at the doctor. Taehyung eventually got out of the room, leaving the two alone.
"You like him don't you?" Jimin asks, making the younger look at him and scoff.

"What are you saying, hyung? I just met him, I still don't know him that much. Aish, you and your imagination. Come on, let's eat so I could take my medicine"