DWDYHM 10

"Mhmmm... Delicious" Jungkook says as he ate his food. Jimin laughs, looking up from his food to gasp. Jungkook got startled by this, he frowns.
"What happened?" The younger asks, worried. Jimin immediately grabbed some tissues, putting his food down and putting the tissue in Jungkook's nose.
"Uhmm...?" Jungkook says, making Jimin look at him worriedly.
"Your nose is bleeding, Koo" The older says, making Jungkook gasp. Oh no.

"Are you okay? Like, do you feel sick?" Jimin asks as he grabbed Jungkook's food away from him. The younger laughs, shaking his head.
"No, hyung, I'm okay. Maybe it's because I went out awhile ago, and it was super hot" Jungkook says, while Jimin nods hesitantly. Hoseok walks in, having his clipboard with him.

He looks up, seeing what's happening.
"He had another nosebleed?" He asks, making Jimin look at his friend.
"Jungkook?" Jimin says, while Jungkook bit his lips.
"Like I said, hyung, I went out by myself awhile ago" Jungkook says, smiling a little.

The two stared at Jungkook who's having a call with Taehyung. The younger was literally worrying them, he was like passing out, and having nosebleeds. Jungkook finished calling Taehyung, standing up from his bed.

Jungkook felt dizzy, he held onto his head as he stumbles. Looking around, his whole world was spinning, black dots appearing. All he remembered was Jimin and Hoseok running to him before everything went black.

Taehyung smiles, he was almost there at the hospital. He eventually arrived, getting out of his car and locking it before walking inside. He saw the people and nurses as usual, them greeting him. He greets back but as he got closer to Jungkook's room, he saw Hoseok panicking. Jimin was crying as he sat down at the waiting area. He then saw Jungkook being rolled out of the room, he looked so pale, his head was bleeding. Jimin looks up, seeing Taehyung and gasping.
"What's happening?" Taehyung asks, his eyes widened.

"Jungkook, he... He suddenly collapsed and hit his head, I don't know what to do, Tae... I'm so worried for him"

 I'm so worried for him"