. f o u r .

it's the first of the week and johnny was avoiding ten. he was busy doing his project in the student lounge with yuta when lucas came in with jaehyun, a mocha frappe on one hand and a coffee carrier on the other.

"you're dull. you alright dude?" the coffee carrier was placed on the glass table and jaehyun stared at his best friend.

"bet you, he didn't get enough sex this last week." yuta chuckled.

johnny groaned as he tried to fix the papers in front of him. "please, i only had one sex. i'm not having sex anymore."

but you sure are thinking of it. he thought. johnny's mind was on ten the whole time. the small boy was teasing him for more since the last week and johnny was losing his mind. he kept himself busy with overloading projects, which came out great anyway, but he sees ten and he loses his focus in whatever he does.

he didn't notice he was already ripping his own part of the project apart. "yep, he's losing it." jaehyun said.

johnny gave up and sat back the leather couch. he grabbed one of the coffee from the carrier and stared at nowhere. he tried not to think about anything at this point and relax his feet on the glass table.

ten was teasing... he thought. does that mean he wants to do it again?

"you're acting really weird." ten said.

"what do you want, ten? i thought that'll be the last?"

johnny was pulled in an empty cubicle inside the top floor men's washroom. ten stood in front of johnny, arms crossed while the man sat down the covered toilet seat like a child trying to escape his mother.

"don't play dumb, seo. those looks don't say i'm done with you you know." the small man lifted his right foot placing them in between johnny's, on the white ceramic.

"i know we agreed to make that last, but i couldn't stop thinking about you." ten let out a sigh.

"i guess i could say the same." johnny leaned back. "but we can't keep going like this. we might get caught."

"why are you so scared of being caught? so they found us, big deal."

there's no one inside the washroom other than them and they were lucky. there's hardly any students who uses the top floor washrooms. they believed it's haunted but those haunted jokes were a prank made by their seniors since they wanted to use the top floor washrooms as their personal sex rooms.

"didn't you miss me, john?" the younger sat down the other's lap and decided to bite his earlobes.

"ten, if i get caught... and told to my mom..." johnny breathed out every phrase before continuing, "there's a chance... i might be sent back to the us."

"then we hide..." ten whispered, "and just hope we won't get caught."

ten didn't waste any more chances and landed his lips on the man's. tongues were battling with hands roaming everywhere. they didn't get the chance to let out any moans when they heard the main door open.

"i know. i mean he disappears everytime he gets the chance."

"yeah and last week, i was about to ask him out for a bite right before econ but when i turned back, he was already out the door."

ten was frozen on his spot. it was weird having your lips attached to someone else's full-on but with no movement. johnny opened his eyes wide and confused at ten. they detached their lips and ten gestured to keep quiet.

"ten's getting weird lately." and then they heard a gasp from someone out the door. "do you think he's sneaking out for drugs?"

that sounds like jungwoo. ten thought. it sounds like something he'd say.