9 ~ Fighting

Ciel's POV

"I DON'T CARE!" I hear Sebastian shout.
"WELL, YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO ME! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" Jacklyn cries.
"JUST SHUT UP!"
"I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!"
"J-Jacklyn? You d-don't m-mean that, r-right?" Sebastian whimpers.
"I DO MEAN IT! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE MICHAELIS NAME!"
"J-Jacklyn, p-please, Ciel can h-hear y-you," Jacklyn huffed and I heard the sound of footsteps up the stairs. Sebastian opened the door to our room and I realize he was crying. "Baby, are you okay?" I ask him as I crawl over to be at the end of the bed.
"I'm fine, don't worry about me, sweetheart,"
"You never call me that unless something is wrong, I heard you fighting with Jacklyn," He looks back at me while he was searching for a jumper. "What was that about?"
"I knew you had already told Jacklyn about our child so I was discussing it with her and she kinda lashed out at me, she wouldn't do it while you were around, or mum, so she did it while you were up here and mum was at the doctor's," Sebastian keeled down to be eye-level with me. "But no matter what anyone says, both you and our baby are perfect," I blush and smile as he kisses my nose and head.
"Thank you, I love you,"
"I love you too, baby," He hugs me and walks back to the closet and continues searching for a jumper. "Did you steal my anime hoodie?"
"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo," I lie.
"Ciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiel, tell me the truth," he says, climbing on the bed in front of me.
"Alright, I did," I get up and grab the hoodie out from my bag. He snatches it out of my hand and makes a low growling noise which causes me to giggle at him trying to be aggressive.

Alright, sorry for the short chapter. I'm at school and my teacher keeps banging a hammer on a tile and everyone is yelling so me and my fellow writer, NevvyG, are scared. Help us. Please. That part was written by her. We are clearly scared. So is my other friend audrey5697. Go follow them. Also, they are having twins so if you haven't suggested a name but you want to or you have another name to submit, please do. Bye-bye!