16

Messiah Prophet Monroe

New York City - 11:00 a

New York City - 11:00 a.m

"This bitch get me fucking tight," I watched JuJu walk back and forth with his phone in his hand that he just threw three minutes ago.

Eating my chips and guacamole I shook my head and tried not to laugh. These mother fuckers do it to themselves.

JuJu always vented to me or his sister when they had relationship issues, he knew if he told Ice or Vibez they would beat his ass. Just like I knew Deja would vent to Royal because Diamond would bash her head in about her brother.

I was the more chill one and it had it's perks.

"Let me see it again, maybe we looking at it wrong," I snatched his phone out his hand turning the phone vertical and horizontal trying to come up with a easier description of what was going on.

"Okay, I got it." I put the phone down. "She was burning and instead of getting some cream he acted fast wanting to cool her down."

"Nah, fuck that. She took it too fucking far ain't never took it ode like this. We both do our dirt cool, but you want to disrespect me like I won't really move out." Stopping in his tracks he smiled.

"I'm bout' to move in." He rushed out my house leaving me wide eyed. Wait.

"Nigga no, please. Stay over there!" I yelled sighing knowing I wasn't going to get a response he was long gone.

Maybe it didn't have it perks being the chill one.

Ignoring Savannah's text to chill, I responded with a more important topic.

Would you ever send me a picture of a nigga touching on you? 11:15 a.m

WHAT?! 11:16 a.m

Are you high? 11:16 a.m

Laughing at her response, I pressed the facetime button and she instantly answered.