Chapter 2: Snowdin

Noone's POV

As they entered Snowdin Town, a lot of People started to wave towards Alex and Frisk.
They smilled at them, Wished them a good Day, Asked if they needed help, ect...

Frisk's POV

"wow.. He must be really popular.. Unlike me in school.."
"He must have had lots of Friends in school!.."
"But.. Then why did he try to commit suicide?"

i get brought out of my thought's by Alex.
"World to Frisk, Hello?" He snaps his fingers infront of me.
"W-wha?!" i look around, figuring out what happened "o-oh uh, sorry.." i look down to the Ground.
"Pft.. You're funny.." "he gently punched my shoulder and starts to Snicker.
"Was there something i missed?" i asked while rubbing my shoulder.
"Well, i was gonna ask if you needed some Gold to stay at the INN for a Night or so" He got out his Wallet, Offering me 100 Gold.
"Ah, Thanks." I grab the Gold.

"Hey, you Know theres another Human Besides us here, You wanna meet him?" He put his Hands into his Hoodie Pockets, which made him look kinda cool.
"Sure!" I say full with excitement.
"Alright, let's go." he starts walking off to a House that looked pretty torn down.
"Poor House..." i think to myself.
He then reaches out his Left hand, Turns the doorknob and opens the door.
"Yo Alex!" I heard someone say with their mouth full of Food.
"Sup dude." He walks in and Gestures me to get in too.
I Nod and walk inside to see a 15 Year old boy playing somekind of Video Game, Super Mary Sisters, Wasn't it?

Alex's POV

"Playing Video Games again, i see?" i say in a dissapointing tone.
He swallows the Pizza Piece he had in his Mouth "Chill dude, you know i gotta beat the last level!" He said in a annoyed but calm voice.
"Will you atleast stop the game and say hi to our Guest?" i said in a more serious tone.
"Hm?" He looked over to Frisk who is just standing there quietly, looking at the Floor, trying not to interfear.
"Brought a Girl, i see?~" He said in a Teasing tone.
"Shut up.." i said, trying to ignore his teasing.
He then gets up and walks towards Frisk "I'm Maximilian, But call me Max for short!" Max Reaches his hand out and smiles at her.