Prologue

"THE WAR HAS STARTED!GO HIDE"The King said to his wife as the witches attacked their castle in the middle of the snow storm.

"Auntie!Auntie!Winter!!Winter's being held!"the young prince,Hyunjin, shouted as he see those witches snatch his 'princess'.

"Amanda!let her go!"The king and the father of 'Winter' said as he pointed his sword to Amanda,the queen of the witches.

"Not until you gave me the necklace!"the witch said."I WON'T LET YOU HAVE THE MAGIC YOU DON'T OWN!".

"Then let's kill the one who's gonna be the one to own it"she said,she was about to stab the princess but King Tae Sung,the king of Tervius,pushed her and drag 'Winter' out of Amanda's grip.

Taesung passed 'Winter' to her father and they run away with her older brother.
"Winter,Minho,can you see that arch?"

"Yes"Winter answered cutely."You need to pass there okay?and no matter where you would be,just hide.Don't let anyone know your identity,okay?Just hide"The King said

"When are we going to meet you again Father?"Minho the 7 year old kid,asked his father.

"You already understand this right?you know all of our plans.Just be back when she's ready"The King answered.

"Winter,here,keep this necklace,it will protect you anytime,and don't ever remove it ok?"The King said to his daughter

"Yes Father"

"Ok now go-"

"Ok now go-"

"And you think you can escape to me huh?"Someone said."Give me the necklace"Amanda said

"GO RUN NOW!"

The two ran as Amanda attacked their father.They successfully passed the arch and they were brought to a whole new world for them.

"Let's close the portal first"Minho said as he casted a spell that closed the portal so that no one can follow them.

"Is that arch a portal??"

"Yes"

"How?"

"It has uhmmm..magic"

"Do you have magic too?"

"All of us have"

"Where are we?"

"I don't know"

In her age,she tends to be curious at the all new things she's seeing,so it's not a surprise for the prince for her to ask many questions.

"Where are we going??"

"I don't know,let's just hide where ever,it's what father told us right?so come on let's find a place where we can hide"

"Okayyyyy"she said while jumping.