Chapter 3

LEE MINHO POV (It's leeknow guys)

We're finally back,thanks to 'him' we we're able to go before they arrived.

Flashback (last night)

I was sitting at the counter thinking about different plans I should do but I can't help to think about Mina.

I know she didn't want to leave because of her best friends.I know she promised to them to watch their performance before she leaves but what if the witches arrived tomorrow,or the other day or even worse 'now'.

She'll be really sad and I know Yujin and Wonyoung too.

As I kept thinking about it she arrived with those sad and tired eyes.

"How's arcade?"I asked

"It's nice,but I'm tired"she replied.Tired from the trip or tired from thinking like me?

"Okay,sleep already hmmm?"I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Okay"she said as she goes to her room and I'm left here again thinking.

~Time skip brought to you by Chan's feet~

I was about to go up and sleep when someone knocked on my door.

"Who tf is this?"

I opened the door only to see him.

"How did you get here?!"I asked super shocked because I'm the only one who have the key to our portal.

"It's not important,go pack and leave already,they know you're here with 'her',they will go here and get the necklace so hurry up before it's too late"he said

"Shit"I suddenly cursed.

"I should go now,I'll wait for you in the castle,hurry they're coming"he said as he suddenly disappeared.

I immediately go to Mina's room and wakes her up and made her pack her things before leaving.

Back to reality

AHN YUJIN POV

We stopped practicing and took a break,'I hope Mina can come with us later'

As I drink my water a notification suddenly popped in my phone.It's a message from Mina.

I looked at Wonyoung and shit she's about to cry

I looked at Wonyoung and shit she's about to cry.We suddenly stand up and ran out of our dance practice room as Eunbi unnie was screaming our name.

We rode the bus and stopped at their apartment.We got in and immediately go to her room.

Her closet was a mess like she hurried to get clothes in there.But what we really noticed was her merchandises.

"I think she focused on packing our albums than her clothes"Wonyoung said slightly laughing.I laugh to then proceed to go to her drawer and look for the pink envelope and..here,we found it.