Chapter B

A/N: It's time for the second chapter of this story, 'Chapter B (beta)'. 
Fun fact: the letters in each chapter are the letters from the Greek alphabet.

Caenis POV 

The next day arrived and it's now 6 am. I got out of bed and made a quick breakfast and watched the morning news but my thoughts were still by the records that I watched yesterday. I can feel my blood boil and my anger rises but I have to restrain my anger. I could use it during my initiation in Beacon, maybe Ozpin will let me fight against one of his students since he said that I will not get the regular initiation. 

It is now 7 am. I checked one last time if I have everything that I need.

"Let's see ... spear check, shield check, armor check, clothes check ... looks like I have everything that I need."

I made my way down to the reception, on the way I met Mr. Gareth and I greeted him. He said his greetings and asked me if I go on a trip. I told him that I was invited to go to Beacon and to become a huntsman. He couldn't believe what I said but he wished me good luck and said that I would make a great huntsman. He is really a good person.

 When I entered the reception, I was greeted by Ms. Haley.

Ms. Haley: "Good morning Caenis ... ehm are you going to visit your father?"

"No, Ms. Haley, you know professor Ozpin of Beacon visited me yesterday and he invited me to Beacon to become a huntsman."

Ms. Haley: "So my eyes were not wrong when I saw him."

"Yes, but I have a request for you."

Ms. Haley: "A request? What is it?"

"Since I'm going to Beacon, I will be not here for an undefined time so I could you please look after my room? You are one of the few people I could trust with this."

Ms. Haley: "Of course. Besides, I still owe you something for helping me with my work when most of the other employees were sick."

"Please that was nothing.", I said this with a smile while I remembered that, it wasn't easy because I only learned to fight and not to manage a hotel but Ms. Haley showed me everything necessary and in the end, we managed it.

"As nice it is to chat with you but I don't want to miss the bullhead, and again thank you for taking care of my room!"

Ms. Haley: "Goodbye Caenis and good luck!"

*TIME SKIP* a few hours

Ozpin POV 

I was sitting in my office and looked over through the files of the students that Mr. Cestus will join. I then took a sip from my mug but I had some odd feeling in my mouth.

"Mhm, the hot cocoa that I got from Mr. Cestus was much better."

Thinking about him ...  I wonder when he will arrive.

.

.

.

A few seconds later, I got a call on my scroll and it was  Mr. Cestus.

"Hello, Mr. Cestus, I was thinking about you only a few moments ago, I hope you will arrive soon."

Caenis: "Hello professor. I'm right now in a bullhead who will bring me to Beacon. The pilot said that we arrive in 30 minutes. I wanted to say this to you, not that you began to think that I will not come to Beacon."