1

Areum's POV

I went to the kitchen. "The king is coming" Ms. Lia said. "Father is coming?" I went to Mirae.

"Yes, little star. Now come. We must prepare you" I said and was gonna walk with her until someone grab my wrist. "No, I'll take her"

"I want Areum, please?" I nodded and carried the child. We both went to her room and I picked a dress. "Father likes blue."

She is a little star, cute, and his majesty likes blue.... Ah! I gave it to her and she wore it.

"Your father will be very happy to see his little star again" I said smiling then I thought I have never met the King

"Your father will be very happy to see his little star again" I said smiling then I thought I have never met the King. I never saw his face. I only knew some things about him.

"Mirae, if you don't mind me asking. What does your father looks like?" She chuckled.

"He is handsome and cute. He is kind, nice and open minded.. He is still like that but father's whole world has fallen apart... My mom started abusing me because she said I was more loved than her. I never told my appa because I know he loves her and I didn't wanna break his heart. He found out when Mom was going to kill me... After the former queen has been sentenced to death.. Father became cold towards everybody except for me."

"Why are you telling me this? I mean I asked for his information only, not the whole past that I never knew of"

"Because I want you to be father's queen" I choked on air and she chuckled. "Mirae, if your father and I love each other then I can be your mother legally but for now I am your lady-in-waiting" She shook her head.

"For now you are my Unnie" I smiled wide then we both heard the trumpets meaning the king has arrived. "Your father has returned come" I said and carried her. We went to the throne room and the tension was intense. Every one was bowing. "Unnie, just a little tip don't look into his eyes and follow every order and always bow" She whispered.

I bowed and put Mirae down. She gladly went to her appa and he just look at her smiling. "King Park Jimin!" His mood suddenly changes when the royal messenger has arrived.

The royal messenger told King Jimin what has happened while he was gone. I looked at Mirae and she is sleeping on her throne. I don't know if I can go or not.

I breathe and bowed down infront of the king. "Yes miss?"

"I will take Princess Mirae to her room. If you allow me your majesty" I said. "You may" I went to her and carried her gently. I went to her room and she opened her eyes. "You little trickster" I said and she giggled.

"It's boring, Unnie. I have to listen to the royal messenger" I giggled. "When you will become queen-"

"No, when you will become queen-" My eyes widened and covered her mouth. "Shush!" I said and someone knocked on the door. "Should I let them in?"

"It depends if it's a maid, no but if it's father, okay" I went to the door and opened it. Bad idea to look straight into the majesty's eyes. He moved his gaze to Mirae and I opened the door wide for him to come through.

"Ah Mirae still pretending" She giggled. "Father, it's boring."

"When you become queen someday you will have to listen to him"

"Your like unnie. I am just a child. I am not ready to be the queen" She said. "You will become queen and that is in the rules. Anyway, breakfast is in two hours" He said and left. Mirae sighed. "Unnie, how can you not suffer from all that?"

"I know it's boring, but Mirae you have to listen to it, so you may know what to do as the future Queen of Busan" I looked at the clock.

"Now come. We must prepare you for breakfast. It's your first breakfast since your father is here" Her whole face glow up.

Author's POV

"Unnie, can you make father this?" Mirae as her lady-in-waiting.

"Okay. I'll make them prepare this" She said and turned around but Mirae caught her wrist.

"Don't tell this to Ms. Lia. The chef knows me and father for long so only tell the chef that this is special request from his daughter" She nodded. She opened the door and went to the kitchen.

Jimin walked to Mirae's room but stopped when he saw Mirae's lady-in-waiting. He stared at her while she walked away. He suddenly felt somewhat attracted to her like love at first sight, maybe?

Areum's POV

I went to the chef. "Excuse me" I said and he looked at me, curious of what I was going to say. I told him the dish that Mirae requested. "She wants it extra special for King" I said and he nodded.

I went to Mirae's room and knocked and opened it a little "Come in!" She said and I did.

"Little star" I said and she smiled. "Did he accept?" I nodded. "Father will be so happy! That is his favorite dish"

"I'll take note of it." She smirked.

"Why? Do you love-" I went to her

"Shush! I am just your lady-in-wait-"

"Your my unnie. Your special like my father." I smiled. "I will only stay as your unnie. Sooner or later King Jimin will find another queen. Now c'mon Breakfast is ready." I said and we went to the dining table.

They both ate while I stayed in my room. I was about to sit down until someone knocked on my door. I opened the door. "Oh little star. What are you doing here? You should be eating"

"I want to eat with you as always"

"But the king would-"

"It's fine" King Jimin said cutting my sentence. This is actually the first time I stared at his handsome face considering the fact that I can't. My heart suddenly skipped a beat like it's love at first sight. "Miss?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"I said your gonna eat with us"

"Okay... " I said and ate with them. It was kind of awkward and every maid would look at me almost glaring since I was close with little star.

~~~~~

It was night time and I tucked in little star. "Unnie, is father still doing his duties?" I nodded, accepting her request. "Well can you sing me a song like last time?"

"Okay little star" I said and sat beside her carress her face.

Jimin's POV

My duties are finally over. "Your majesty. I think you need to see this" the head maid said and i followed her.

I suddenly hear the most sweet voice. It was euphonious. It was both pleasant and sweet. Sweet Melody. It was leading to Mirae's room.

I opened the door a little and see Mirae's lady in waiting singing to Mirae like a mother.

She kept singing and I was almost hypnotized by her voice. She stopped singing and kissed Mirae's forehead.

She walked away from the opposite of us. "She has sang, your majesty"

"I don't care if she sings. She makes Mirae happy and that's that" I said kind of mad. I walked away.

Who was she? I never heard of such euphonious voice. Hearing her melodic voice was intriguing.

Why am I acting like I fall in love again? Is it happening again?

A/N: Hello! So I published a new story which is a oneshot. I hope you like it. Sorry if it has so many edits..... I wasn't satisfied with everything going on. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.