3

Areum's POV

I did my morning routine. I went to Mirae's room

"Unnie!" She said smiling and I smiled back then the door opened revealing the King.

 Literally speechless for his handsomeness

... Literally speechless for his handsomeness. "Am I that handsome?" He ask and I looked away with my face blushing

"Would you like to join us for breakfast?" Mirae ask

"If the king allows" I said. "Of course." He said and I was kind of shock.

We ate and we kind of talked and I would feel awkward because a commoner is talking with royals.

Ms. Lia who is also the head maid came to me with a juice and accidentally spill it on me. "Omo I am so sorry-"

"It's fine. It's fine. I can just clean this" I said and took a tissue to clean up the juice and bowed to them. I went to my room and change my clothes.

I looked at Ms. Lia and she smirked at me. It was intentional? I can't believe this.

I went to little star's room and made her bed. Even though I was disturbed I was full and I was already gonna go.

Anyway, it was school day for Mirae again. I set up her bag for her and made sure she did her homework. "Areum?"

"Just wait a bit little star. I need to ready everything" I said.

"Little star likes flowers. Maybe this?" I said while holding the dress.

"Nope, it needs a little color"

"Ah yes blue" I took the dress perfect for Little star. I turned around. Oh shoot it was not little star. I was talking to, wasn't it?

"Nope, it wasn't but you do know what is perfect so can you help me too?" I nodded blushing red. Little star came. "Ah this is your dress." I said and she went to the bathroom.

I followed King Jimin to his room. I never visited the King's room before but it looks humongous. Wow. "So today is a special day....." I focused on him.

"I have to visit the North Korean kingdom. They like elegance and beauty" I went to the closet. "If elegance is needed and beauty then this is the perfect one." I mumbled and grabbed one.

"Okay then" He said and I left the room. I went to little star.

She is trying to put on the zipper and I went in and pull it up. She turns around and look at me. "Let's go, little star" I said and she nodded.

~~~~~

After both of them is gone. The head maid suddenly started to abuse me. She is giving all of their chores and they all stood there. They all wanted to help but they need to work for their families. If they interfere they will get fired immediately and I didn't want them to so I let them stay there while I do all the chores.