2

Areum's POV

Morning was horrible and I did all the chores while Mirae was in school. It was 2 pm and I finished all my chores and wash myself and put on decent clothes for Mirae's performance.

This was her plan, isn't it?! So annoying

I went to the carriage. "Finally you have arrived. Okay, let's go" The guard said and I went in. There was this guy that has a cloak on but the guards don't mind so I won't either.

I fidget my fingers nervously if I was gonna make it or not. In time or not.

"Are you okay?" I didn't answer and we were there. I breathe and we went out. I went in.

"Next is Princess Johlyn!" The host said and they all clapped and cheered. I am feeling nervous because what if I missed Mirae's performance?

She finished and that was great.

"Now for our princess's performance, Park Mirae!" The host said and I stood there. They just clapped but why did no one cheered?

They cheered for other contestants in the other. She just look around like she was looking for someone.

"WHOOOO GO MIRAE!!" I shouted cheering and she looked at me happy. I can tell the other people looked at me but I did not even care. They can look all they want but Mirae is my only focus.

The event finished and Mirae come to me. "I thought you will never come" I bended down to her level. "Why would I forget my little star's performance?" I asked and a tear fell.

"Oh why?" I asked "I am just happy, unnie" I smiled. "You want to eat something? I'll ask the chef to cook your favorite meal"

"I just wanna go home to father" I nodded. We all went inside the carriage and the cloaked person is still there not even saying a single thing. We went down and I looked at the cloaked person. "So who may you be?" I asked with my right eyebrow raised and my arms folded on my chest.

"I am just a guard with a cloak" I looked at the guard and he nodded. "Well okay then. I will attend to little star shortly"

"Little star?" He asked with a hint of curiousity in his voice. "Mirae. Park Mirae is little star" I said and went inside to assist little star.

Jimin's POV

Little star.... I smiled wide just thinking of her as my queen.

I know I swore to never find a queen but she kept doing something that makes me wanna claim her mine.

I went out of the carriage and to Mirae's room. "So when will you be father's qu—"

"Shush! I have told you many times it will never happen" What will never happen? "But you'll make father happy"

"Mirae, the king swore to never find a queen, right?" My eyes widened. "So I will step aside—"

"So you admit you love him!" She said smirking. "Yes, Maybe I do but he loves somebody else and I know that it is not me" She said.

"Ah I will prepare the table. See you later little star" She said and walked away. "FATHER!" Mirae shouted and I looked at her shook.

"I knew you were there" I sighed and went inside her room. "So what did my appa hear?" She ask. "Everything."

"Mhm and does appa love my lady in waiting" I nodded and sighed. I sat down on her bed. "I want to show her how much I love her, Mirae even though I haven't met her. She makes me feel something I never felt with your mother before." She sat down beside me.

"Then show her that you love her more than she knows"

"But how am I supposed to do that?"

"You need to know every information she likes and dislikes. Good for you, father. I know every single thing"

~~~~~

I went to the kitchen to see her cooking. I took an apron and went to help her. "May I help?" She hummed in response and did not look at me. "Just cut this vegetables. I need something else" I took the cutting board and start cutting.

She took a pot with water and put it on the stove. She looks at my cutting and chuckle. "That is not how you cut vegetables" She said and I look at the carrot. Oh shoot.

"I got distracted, sorry" She giggled. "Okay then." She said and went to the opposite side. She stir the ingredients and hummed making me focus on her voice. "Such a lovely voice you have." I said.

"Thank you" She said and finished the food and kept humming.

*After a few minutes*

She took a spoon and sip it. "Perfect. Here you wanna try?" She said and gave me the spoon. She looks at me with eyes widened. I took the spoon and taste it. "Delicious" I said and her whole face turned red.

She bowed down immediately. "I-I'm s-so—" I put my hand on one of her shoulder. "It's fine, Areum"

She took the spoon and stir the ingredients again.

~~~~~

It was night time and she stayed in her room while Mirae gave me Roses. Mirae said that this is Areum's favorite flowers.

I wore my cloak and knocked on the door. She opened the door and looked at me. "Yes?" She ask and I gave her flowers. "It's requested to give it to you" She took it and read the note.

Her whole face turned red and I smiled. "O-Okay S-say t-thank you t-to him" She said and closed the door but not thoroughly. I looked at her and she was so happy

Areum's POV

The king gave me flowers.....

Night night little star's lady in waiting -Park Jimin

But why? Oh shooooot why am I acting like this!

Dug dug...

I put my palm on my chest. Why is my heart beating? It's just the flowers, right? I mean... What's with the flowers making my heart beat or is it not the flowers?

Aish! I am overthinking all of this. I need to sleep. This must be a dream right? Right?! I put the flowers on my bed table and slept.

I woke up and see the flowers still in the bed table. It wasn't a dream?! It wasn't a dream!