REACH OUT!

DEAR PATHETIC YOU,

Hello you! Welcome back because it seems like you enjoy slipping away more than being with me. Fairy tales are so attractive, aren't they? As kids, we are made to believe the biggest lie; fairy tales like all the bad in our life is going to be a reward to us. Every little girl who held on to these stories and hoped her good times will come is now so disappointed in humanity, isn't she?

But honestly I don't care about anyone other than you because you were never a believer of fantasy but what happened? Your life was never a fantasy but it all just fell and suddenly you couldn't even recognize who you even are.

There is something in you and though I am not sure what it is I want to see that it is capable of you. You deserve something good but is that even true? Do you actually deserve good in life? Have you been a nice person and loved people? They say the majority brings justice and look half the world doesn't love you because you are a horrible person but I would like to ask if you really are.

Look around you, take a step back, a deep breath and ask yourself if you are a victim or a culprit? Every decision you make is next step to your grave but weren't you in a life imprisonment or are you itself your own jail?

You are crying so much and I don't think it's good for your health but I respect that you made a decision. You chose crying over something so poised and that is the boldest decision I have watched someone take.

I know you probably think you are possessed but you aren't. You are interesting but that is flattery and I don't lie. I know you have reached out to feel better about all the decisions you made but some weren't the best.

You bowed down all the time and never said the truth because you didn't want anyone to feel hurt. But what about your feelings? Why are your feelings suppressed? Why don't they matter?

You played with your life and ruined it for yourself for the people who aren't even in your life anymore. Yes I know it hurts to hear but isn't it true that everyone left?

I know this is bothering you and you want to run away because you are ashamed for bowing to slavery and you want to make decisions that make you feel happy, and so I tell you that it is time you finally try what you love and embrace your soul.

We all do both good and bad, so I ask you to accept it because acceptance is what brings life back to neutrality right?

I am so proud that for the first time you tried to reach out because even though you could have an evil mind you are someone with a pure heart who means no harm and has genuine love for people.

You have never faked the way you feel about a certain person and that is the best thing to do in a world like this. The world here is falling apart but you are playing a great role in building it up. Oops! My tongue slipped and seems to me I exaggerated the emotions.

You are not the worst person I have met if that is the best way to do this.

I am so proud that you have willed to reach out and even though I haven't said much I know you have heard me. You are making bold decisions in life, and I am proud to see you like this.

Yes pain from the past has certainly been hurting you and your future is crumbling down but right now you are here breathing this toxic air and you are doing just fine.

Sometimes we don't have to fill in a lot of words to make someone feel good, just a few simple words do the trick because it was you genuinely trying to be there for someone and here we have a message for everyone now.

Where one life ends another starts because it is just how life works, not everyone stays and not everyone leaves so our job is to live in these present because all you have read right now is in your past and your present decision of whether you want to hold on to this or not for your future is something that determines the next chapter of your story. Life is all about choices even if we neglect some.

Yes we all make mistakes and certainly some we are not proud of but that is what life is about. It is a journey filled with diverging lanes but the wrong ones don't stop your paths because every divergent has another and that another has another and the cycle goes on till you are tired and your faith is destined to your hereafter no matter what it is!